49 police officers killed in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaShi
    Where's Comrade Tassadar when you need him?
    He left

Comment

• What is your point?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

He left
        He was a good man. I shall miss him.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
          What is your point?
          I don't find it unacceptable, and to tell you the truth I prefer not to use such words as "socially unacceptable." I mean who cares.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• It's no use, Sloww.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What?
                Where you talking to me?

Comment

• It's kind of like talking to a wall, and I know about that first-hand.

Comment

• Kid is beyond any type of reasoning with... no offense Kid
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                      Kid is beyond any type of reasoning with... no offense Kid
                      I don't care what other people find acceptable. It does not affect what I consider acceptable. I sometimes question myself, but that's something different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

I don't find it unacceptable, and to tell you the truth I prefer not to use such words as "socially unacceptable." I mean who cares.
                        What? Yes, I was talking to you. What do you mean?
                        Is that a hard question? All laws are based on what is socially acceptable.

Ok, ok. I think I understand. You're an anarchist? If that's the case, nothing else need be said. I think that says it all.

Comment

What? Yes, I was talking to you. What do you mean?
                          Is that a hard question? All laws are based on what is socially acceptable.

Ok, ok. I think I understand. You're an anarchist? If that's the case, nothing else need be said. I think that says it all.
                          I'm not an anarchist. I believe in laws, but these people have denounced the laws of India and have been in open rebelion for 2 decades. The policemen made a choice when they entered that compound. They chose to enter the conflict. I don't see the relevance of the law or what people other than themselves consider acceptable.

Comment

• They denounced the laws? Whothe**** cares? Every criminal is denouncing the laws.

Comment

They denounced the laws? Whothe**** cares? Every criminal is denouncing the laws.
                              Like this criminal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                                The policemen made a choice when they entered that compound. They chose to enter the conflict.
                                Must everything be a war? a conflict? what do YOU think the police should have done? NOTHING? Laws exist to keep a nation stable. to otherwise is a fallacy... and illogical.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X