US Jewish lobby warns Turkish MFA on Armenian genocide bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heresson
    If Jews weren't calling Poland continuation of Hitler's regime and suing it for lack of return of jewish property
    Yeah well silly them.

My mother in law in '45 went back to her house in Debrecen, Hungary, and found a gentile family there. Takers in bad faith, I suspect. There was nothing to be done. She started over in Budapest, and eventually came to the States. Where she now lives in a walkup apartment in Brooklyn, and somebody has probably done well with that house in Debrecen. And then they have the nerve to justify Jew-obsessions.

Somebody sues in a court of law. That lawsuit will either win by the law or not. Why should this call forth Jew-Obsession?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• apparently there is a Polish Industry Association, that is pressing for compensation for non-Jewish property owners, and is working together with the Jews. Yet Herreson fails to mention this, and makes it appear that the Jews are asking for special privileges.

Just as in the case of extradition, he mentions an Israeli refusal to extradite, but omits a UK failure to extradite.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SDNWOTN
        On the contrary, it does when two people have interacted enough to have developed a reasonable understanding of each other's responses.

Also, when the person engagng in sarcasm puts a certain smilie on the top of his post, it often indicates that he is to be taken less than seriously.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• like this?

You young techies are really something.

Comment

• DON'T CALL ME A TECHIE.

I'm a scientist, damnit.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah well silly them.

My mother in law in '45 went back to her house in Debrecen, Hungary, and found a gentile family there. Takers in bad faith, I suspect. There was nothing to be done. She started over in Budapest, and eventually came to the States. Where she now lives in a walkup apartment in Brooklyn, and somebody has probably done well with that house in Debrecen. And then they have the nerve to justify Jew-obsessions.

Somebody sues in a court of law. That lawsuit will either win by the law or not. Why should this call forth Jew-Obsession?
              Don't You think that the first victim of ww2, a country which lost a third of its territory and a third of its population due to it, a capital of which was deliberately levelled to the ground (along with other cities), which lost so much of its historical and cultural heritage due to this war, which's intelligentsia was slaughtered or exiled and which spent a half of century under foreign "influence" due to Hitlers politics,
              may find it a bit annoying that some jewish organisations call it "continuator of Hitler's regime" etc?
              Or that some people believe that these were Poles, not Germans, who put Jews in concentration camps?
              And it was part of the biggest lawsuit against Poland.
              What's annoying is not that some foreign Jews want to regain their property, but that they treat lack of return of it as antisemitism, despite Poland simply does not have money to pay and polish citizens stand in line as well, as my family, for example.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Don't You think that the first victim of ww2, a country which lost a third of its territory and a third of its population due to it, a capital of which was deliberately levelled to the ground (along with other cities), which lost so much of its historical and cultural heritage due to this war, which's intelligentsia was slaughtered or exiled and which spent a half of century under foreign "influence" due to Hitlers politics,
                may find it a bit annoying that some jewish organisations call it "continuator of Hitler's regime" etc?
                I presume thats a legal term of art, as inheritor of state property, and not a reference to the politics of post-war Polish govts.

Comment

Or that some people believe that these were Poles, not Germans, who put Jews in concentration camps?
                  There are many Europeans who think that the CIA attacked the world trade center. Its still unhealthy for Americans to obsess about Europeans.

Comment

What's annoying is not that some foreign Jews want to regain their property, but that they treat lack of return of it as antisemitism, despite Poland simply does not have money to pay and polish citizens stand in line as well, as my family, for example.

There are folks who treat opposition to reparations for slavery as anti-black racism. Becoming obsessed about blacks for that reason would be unhealthy.

Comment

• ???
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• QED

Comment

• I hear that Jesse Jackson is rather obsessed with black issues too.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There are folks who treat opposition to reparations for slavery as anti-black racism. Becoming obsessed about blacks for that reason would be unhealthy.
                            You don't want to know my opinion about black activists in USA.

Originally posted by lord of the mark

There are many Europeans who think that the CIA attacked the world trade center. Its still unhealthy for Americans to obsess about Europeans.
                            It's not an european thing.
                            I would expect at least Israelis/Jews to know something about ww2 and Hitler

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                            I presume thats a legal term of art, as inheritor of state property, and not a reference to the politics of post-war Polish govts.
                            No, it was exactly said that polish gouverments since the war continue nazi politics of persecution of Jews...
                            That's why it caused an outrage in Poland.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• inspired avatar choices

Comment

Working...
                              X