This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the replays... the ball never hits the ground

And in any event missing that sort of thing is common, it's very hard to see where the ball hits in real time... but penalty calls are judgment calls, and as such they are more to blame for making poor ones.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Vick sucks as a QB. He's a veteran, not starting in his 1st year of starting at the next level. He sucks.
      do you think that part of it might have the be with the way they use him though?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

It was kind of underthrown for a reason... did you not notice how far that Saints receiver was from White, when the pass hit him on the hands?

I miss Brian Finneran
        C'mon Imran, quit being such an apoologist for Vick. That pass was underthrown because he was hit as he threw.

And the fact that anyone could miss Brian Finneran speaks volumes.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          Look at the replays... the ball never hits the ground
          Yep, though for the record, that post was made before the challenge.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• No.
            A Vince Young may be used that way. Throw first, run 2nd if it's not there.
            Vick will not throw the ball.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Vick is not a good pocket passer, but he has horrible WRs also. I think he'd be a lot better if he played on a good team (heck, even on the Bears he'd do much better, with the skilled but young WRs we have) ... but he's never going to be a great solely pocket passer. I think with better WRs he'd be pretty decent overall, though.

Comment

• So, basically, nobody wants to win this game then.
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Watching that game, a big part of it is his receivers suck.

When the QB gets clobbered like Vick did on that play, there is no excuse in dropping that ball.

Vick had far more things to worry about than White did, yet he threw a perfect ball.

Pats-Bears is a turnover nightmare.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• M. Vick 9/24 84 yards.

Defend that. It's not his receivers solely for sure.

A. Crumpler 1 catch 43 yards.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Grossman drops the snap. Damn. Moving the ball nicely with nothing to show for it. Sigh.

The trade of turnovers continues.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• His receivers dropped 4 or 5 passes that were well thrown (or at least catchable without a miraculous catch) and would have been first downs. His statline of course isn't going to be 19/24 for 250, but 12/24,150 plus 150yds on the ground is not bad in my opinion ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                          So, basically, nobody wants to win this game then.
                          Indeed... sigh ...

Comment

• Looks like Grossman might have a wrist problem after attempting to recover the fumble.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• woulda coulda shoulda...

Comment

• That's fine by me. I'm no Falcons fan.
                                They can start Vick for the next 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X