• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "...it made the selling of their children less bothersome..."

0_o !!1

Parents killed, kids sold
    From correspondents in Beijing
    April 24, 2006
    A WOMAN has been arrested for murdering eight people in China's central Henan province and selling their children, state media reported today.

Jia Dezhi, 55, confessed to the killings after six bodies were found buried in the courtyard of her home in Anyang city, the Southwest Express newspaper reported.

"I killed the adults for the money, it made the selling of their children less bothersome," the paper quoted her as saying.

"Killing a person is really easy. First put some narcotic in their food, wait until they faint and then feed them some pesticide and it's finished.

"Killing a person is no different than killing a chicken," she said.

Six of her victims, including her former husband and friends, were from her hometown of Muxiang in southwestern Yunnan province, it said, adding that the murders took place between February and September last year.

Jia, an illiterate, said she could earn up to 15,000 yuan ($2506.87) from the sale of a child. She had sold six boys and a girl, the paper said.

No information was given on the fate of the children.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

o_O
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

glad I didn't marry her. . Makes you think twice about marrying someone.

Or maybe it's just a good reason not to eat food your ex has cooked. It's best to go out and eat.

Comment

Comment

o_O
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The moral of the story is if you murder people don't be stupid enough to bury it on your own property. There's tons of national forest where you can do that.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Exactly, and theres no real pearl of wisdom in the whole
              "killing people is no different to killing a chicken"

Well duh!

Comment

To whom is she selling the kids? I fear they will be made into sex slaves.
                Last edited by jdd2007; April 24, 2006, 22:13.

Comment

including the boys?

Comment

paedos are for the most part equal opportunity

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

See, the Chinese are well on their way to becoming a functioning capitalist society.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

O_o

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And it's not like there's a shortage of people in China...

Bloody hell.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
                            To whom is she selling the kids? I fear they will be made into sex slaves.
                            Bah! There's no money to hold a child for 15 years in order to make a sex slave out of it. It's much more profitable to sell it to adoption agencies.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Human trafficking is still rather common in China. The girls will most likely be sold as wives in rural areas, while the boys can look forward to life a begging, sometimes after suffering an "accident" to increase sympathy.

I was surprised by the number of murder cases that I heard about in Hangzhou alone. Most were robberies where the robber decided to leave no witnesses since the penalty for either crime would have been the same.

But I'm curious as to how they knew the children were sold, if no information about them was given.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X