Where is my wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my wallet

I lost it somewhere. Give me ideas of where it could be. I had a credit card in there that I need to use to put Poly Plus stuff.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Have you checked in the CIV4 forum ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

in your fridge?

in your sink?

in your pocket?

just saying some general places I lose mine
      JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't tell me you put your wallet in the fridge to freeze funds.

Apoc, when was the last time that you had possession of your wallet? Was it at home, at work, at a shop, at someone's house?

Comment

"Don't tell me you put your wallet in the fridge to freeze funds"

tables, under the tables, seats, pockets, car, under a magazine or paper, bathroom. Think where you know for sure you last used it and try to backtrack as far as possible as to 'I knew it was still then with me'. Sometimes it helps and then you remember after some pushing.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think Mr. Fun took it to pay for him and his buddies nights out.
            Mr. Fun, in the theater, with a rope.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't have a freezer. The last time I was completely sure I had it was when I went to go see Serenity when I ended up just messing around with a girl the entire movie.

But I am pretty sure I had it the next week when I was getting ready to see another girl at a haunted house.
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                I don't have a freezer. The last time I was completely sure I had it was when I went to go see Serenity when I ended up just messing around with a girl the entire movie.

But I am pretty sure I had it the next week when I was getting ready to see another girl at a haunted house.

It's a criminal conspiracy! The girls are stealing your wallets! The first girl was to get your mannerisms, the second girl to get the wallet!!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, I am in uniform and don't need my wallet most of the time.

Only use it when I'm out of here.

I'm only out of here when I'm seeing girls.

Comment

[Doctor's examining room. Morty enters]

MORTY: So, when do I get to see the doctor?

NURSE: He'll be in with the X-Rays in a few minutes. You can get dressed. (leaves)

MORTY: (checking pants) They stole my wallet. The bum stole my wallet. MY WALLET'S GONE!

MY WALLET'S GONE! I had my wallet in my back pocket. It’s gone.

NURSE: Are you sure?

MORTY: Yes, I'm sure. I went in to get my X-Ray Somebody takes my wallet. Is that the operation here?

(doctor enters)

DR. DEMBROW:Mr. Seinfeld, I'm Dr. Devro

MORTY: I'm not interested in the X-Rays. I want my money back. Somebody stole my wallet. I had $225 in there.

DR. DEMBROW: Why, I don't see how something like that could have happened.

MORTY: Oh, you don't see. You don't see. Well it happened. Believe me.

HELEN: (enters) What's going on?

MORTY: They stole my wallet.

HELEN: What?

MORTY: While I was in getting X-Rayed.

DR. DEMBROW: All right, Mr. Seinfeld, I am sorry about your wallet but would you like me to look over these X-Rays?

MORTY: What kind of clip joint are you running here?

DR. DEMBROW: All right, fine. (leaves)

HELEN: The least you could have done was hear your diagnosis.

MORTY: I am not interested in his diagnosis. He's a bum.

HELEN: You came all the way from Florida to see him.

MORTY: I want to know what kind of an office this is where you can't leave your pants in the room. You tell me.

Comment

check to make sure the credit card is not being used!!!

is it tied to a bank account???

BE CAREFUL I HAD SOMEONE EMPTY MY ACCOUNT

IT WAS A PAIN IN THE ****ING ASS TO GET THAT **** FIXED
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You got rolled. Avoid streetwalkers, get callgirls next time.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

oh yeah

beware people on Ebay who don't send you items you buy

I had someone on ebay screw me out of $160

I still have his address, he lives in Florida... maybe chegitz can burn his house down for me

paypal and ebay both would not give me refunds

but they did cancel his accounts!!!! OH WHOOPITY DO!!!

paypal + ebay = scammers
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            check to make sure the credit card is not being used!!!

is it tied to a bank account???

BE CAREFUL I HAD SOMEONE EMPTY MY ACCOUNT

IT WAS A PAIN IN THE ****ING ASS TO GET THAT **** FIXED
                            Money is not what I am worried about.

I need my driver's license.

This is the biggest week of my life and I need to celebrate.

Comment

and the worst part of this is, paypal charged this purchase to my bank account instead of my credit card, which caused an overdraft...

and I did not get a letter from the bank for 10 days

the bank starts charging $10 a day penalties after 5 days plus a $36 fee

so not only did I lose $160, but the bank did not give me back the money for overdraft charges... BECAUSE BANKS ARE EVIL

so paypal + ebay + some dickhead + bank scammed Sava for about $250 dollars last year...

but we got some revenge...

my parents withdrew about $150,000 in various moneys from things, CD's, money markets, etc from that bank because of this incident...

also... I keyed the bank managers car... the guy was a total *******

I met with him 4 times and each time he said the paperwork was being processed to reverse the charges... but the 5th time I met with him (2 months after this started) he said that they could not reverse the charges... He did not give me a straight answer why they would not give me the money back...

but I have no revenge to ebay or paypal...

I don't know what I can do to them

and this other guy lives in florida
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X