Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy an android? How much would you be willing to spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'd buy a male robot with fully functional sex organs, and then make him your slave?

I don't know why, but the gay spinoff just makes it soo much creepier.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Would you buy an android? How much would you be willing to spend?

First thing I thought of when I saw this was DanS finding something with a similar personality as himself...

Apologies if someone has already made this obvious joke - couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        you'd buy a male robot with fully functional sex organs, and then make him your slave?

I don't know why, but the gay spinoff just makes it soo much creepier.
        I would buy the female version of course . If they can make a male version, surely they can make a female version.

Comment

for $14,000 - it doesn't look very solid. imagine if your dog decided to chew it, or some such thing! I want a humvee-bot for $14,000.

er no i dont want a robot i mean....... they are teH eViL. just look at its black vacant eyes........emotionless....yuk.

"I love you master, i love you master, you are the best master"
          Attached Files
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
          X