Bonaparte II PBEM Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris 62
    If you don't send Chris the save, he can't play his turn, can he?

I did
    (cpoulos@gobi.com)

Comment

Mailing Chris

Chris,

I'm also having problems mailing you. Yesterday and Thursday I got scores of Bad Mail messages from gobi.com.

I have PM'd you with the details. Waku, just for Chris, it's OK if you post the savegame here, just in case his ISP has a mail problem from Europe.

John

Comment

The address changed, but I no longer publish it here, because of some problems.

You should all have the correct address now.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris,
          If possible I will "aim" it to you from now on.

Comment

Playtest Terminated...

Guys,

Thanks for your help, but I think I will have to terminate this playtest here. I know Chris can't play any more and I suspect Shaka has problems too.

If you have any feedback, please email it to me.

If any of you want to play some 2- or 3-way game when I release the final cut of Boney2 (probably soon after Christmas, now) please let me know.

Comment

Can we continue playing without these guys at least? I could always shift to cover a more prominent position if not.

Comment

Re: Playtest Terminated...

I should posted before but as patient says i´m having problems,

i´m in a student residence and i´m having problems with the internet conection
                Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X