Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction to & Index of Never Ending Stories (NES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephesos
    replied
    Hey, civman, two questions: Do the nations have to be from the game, or can they be invented? and Would this be staged on Earth or something like it?

Leave a comment:

• SKILORD
    replied
    SNES8 is dead aand you should add SNESA: Absolution.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_www
    replied
    I just opened up JNES- WOrld War II. Most of the major powers are already taken, but there are a lot of countries still open. And those of you who joined already plz come so we can start!

Leave a comment:

• Giovanni Wine
    replied
    Civman, LOL, don't you think we really need an update at your first post?

Saluti

Leave a comment:

• Frozzy
    replied
    FroNES - Neo-Imperialism is open. Join us

Leave a comment:

• WRangler Rhymer
    replied
    WNes WWII - Nazi Supremiscy- is now open, come join it!

Leave a comment:

• Giovanni Wine
    replied
    BTW civman... shouldn't you update the page so to include also at least your own NES?

Saluti

Leave a comment:

• civman2000
    replied
    Just trust us that it works.

Leave a comment:

• _j6_
    replied
    Another question If all is invented and words, if there are one war between two players, who have the true¿? I don't understand how play one game on all is invented... I will see one game of the first post.

Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• civman2000
    replied
    yes, you make it all up. HOwever, what you make up maust be reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• gooberboob
    replied
    yes, just words, it's like the United Nations, except you control military and domestic actions as well.

((sorry, I forgot most of the Spanish I took))

Leave a comment:

• _j6_
    replied
    Civman2000, your spanish is much betther than my pathetic english.

Well, I don't understand one thing. Together, with all the players, do histories of wars and politicians, how¿? Is all invented¿? There aren't software¿? Are only words¿?

Leave a comment:

• Giovanni Wine
    replied
    Per comprendere meglio guarda uno dei vari NES che civman ha messo nel primo messaggio

To better understand just look one of the NESes that civman has listed in the first post.

Saluti

Leave a comment:

• civman2000
    replied
    Each person chooses a country. They act as that country, and together everyone makes a story of the wars and politics of the world.

My pathetic attempt to translate that into spanish: Cada jugador escoge un pais. Actuan como su pais, y juntos todos hacemos una historia de las guerras y la politica del mundo.

Leave a comment:

• _j6_
    replied
    Thanks Giovanni, it's very interesting. But, how goes exactly? Each player choose a nation (which nations¿?) and then we interacy with another players (how interact¿?) It's like Nation States¿?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X