No announcement yet.

Free Tibet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys actually discussing something or discussing whether something should be discussed? Because I want you all to know I'm in favor of it.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm opposed
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

People at CFC can be really flaky, too. You start an NES, then half of the players drop out to go pursue different NESes, and half of what's left do the same thing without telling you. Everything modern degenerates into Wikipedia-cited infighting about serial numbers on tanks and everything historical never lasts more than a turn or two. And over everything, the constant kvetching between those who've turned in their orders and those who haven't. NESing here is closer to roleplaying- we speak more or less in character, don't whine about what the mod tells us is historically accurate, and while we may disappear, we all know one another enough to understand why.
        "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
        phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
        three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

Working...
        X