Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Ludd
    replied
    It seems that my prediction was true. Teh amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    My Stalin can beat yours up any day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• General Ludd
    replied
    My Stalin is better than your Stalin.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    lol stop spamming LOL

Leave a comment:

• General Ludd
    replied
    So that leaves one player at CFC with no other players and no GM. Poor fella.

Leave a comment:

• appleciders
    replied
    It's not that I'm worried that Tassadar will abandon the game, it's that I think that of the 10 at CFC that sign up, 9 will lose interest and drop out.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Silence and begone with ye.

Leave a comment:

• General Ludd
    replied
    That's only because the people at CFC don't know that you'll abandon the game within a week.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Yes, well, on Apolyton I get 1 person.
    On CFC, I get 10.
    1 vs. 10....Pretty clear choice

Leave a comment:

• LordShiva
    replied
    CFC

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    We're getting a lot of good players and good nations going! Come join us, at CFC, in thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=193890

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Okay, nevermind. This game will be moving to Civfanatics.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    The Empire has not studied colonisation of other planetary bodies, per se, but it has successfully built self-sustaining biospheres on Earth, and it likely has the engineering knowledge to build self-contained sealed colonies on nearby bodies, except that it would be extremely expensive and the upkeep quite high.

As well, transportation of resources to these colonies would take a fairly long time, as thruster technology hasn't improved too much.
    The Space Program, especially with the stagnation of the economy and of technology, was largely sidelined as many across the Empire thought that the benefits of the program did not outweigh the cost - the money could be used elsewhere.

The Empire does regularly send out probes and satellites, and has a great deal of knowledge about the Sol system, including high-resolution imagery of all the planets.

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Does the Empire have a space program? Offworld colonies?

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    In an image editing program. In your map, the width of the continents and the rivers is 1 pixel, whereas in mine its 2. When I start adding new nations in, mine will look better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X