A-Ann > Had (*bounce*)
    A-Pen > Sti (ok)
    A-Crl S A-Pen > Sti (ok)

England - Defiant (green)
    A-Cls H (ok)
    A-Lld > Had (ok)
    A-Che > New (ok)

McGregor - Ruffhaus8 (purple)
    F-N.Sea Buchan C Gordon A-Abd > Thu/sc (ok)
    A-Dun > Tay (ok)
    A-Sti > Crl (*bounce, dislodged, retreat to Dun, OTB*)
    A-Edi S English A-Lld > Had (ok)

Fraser - Chazzy (yellow)
    F-Wic H (ok)
    A-Elg > Spe (*bounce*)
    A-Inv > Spe (*bounce*)
    A-Nes H (ok)

Gordon - Jonny Sinclair (grey)
    A-Cal > Spe (ok)
    A-Buc S A-Cal > Spe (ok)
    A-Abd > Thu/sc (ok)
    A-Ban > Bra (ok)
    A-Tyn S A-Ran H (ok)
    A-Ran S McGregor A-Dun > Tay (ok)
    F-Forth > Pen (*bounce*)

Sutherland - Charger (turqoise)
    A-Wra S A-Str > Lol (ok)
    A-Str > Lol (ok)
    F-Dor H (ok)

MacDonald - El Awrence (red)
    Eliminated in 1303

MAP:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

DEADLINE:
    Retreat in ASAP please, just post here. Autumn orders are due Monday 158 July at 2359GMT.

CONTACT DETAILS:

GM
    The Orange One
    email: the_orange1@hotmail.com

England
    Defiant
    email: defiant@charter.net

Campbell
    Victor Galis
    email: victorg@aol.com

Macleod
    Orange
    email: bobby@udel.edu

Macgregor
    Ruffhaus8
    email: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com

Sutherland
    Charger
    email: Marlin_Bullard@Baylor.edu
    Fraser
    Chazzy
    email: Chazzy@execpc.com
    Gordon
    Jonny Sinclair
    email: jonathan@jonathansinclair.fsnet.co.uk
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Well played, England, but your end is near!
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Shouldn't there be some sort of results by now?
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

i was thinking the same thing
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Build army JED please. Thanks.

Bite Me Campbell
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bite Me Campbell
            -I shall let my my hunting dogs do that for me. It's been long since they've had any real excitement.
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

MacGregor A-Sti retreats to Dundee. Sorry about the delay, I only have 3 sets of Autumn orders (Campbell, Gordon and Macleod) - I want the rest in by tonight at 2359GMT please.

Comment

Just to let everyone know. I will be away this weekend (Friday Morning until Sunday Evening), I will be unable to issue any orders until then as I visit Wales (planning the Cambell assault once we rid Scotland of these English fools.)
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

The Romans tried to conqueor England and had the English to foothills of Nothern England and then the English Dawgs started kicking the sh!t out of the Romans and took their land back. History is about to repeat itself.

It will be led by Sir DEFIANT who has NEVER lost a war to Private Galis of the weinie brigade.
                  Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Defiant, sorry to have to burst your fantasy bubble, but what ACTUALLY happened was the English got their combined ar$e kicked by the Romans; the Romans then tried to conquer Scotland, got their ar$e kicked and had to build a bloody great wall to keep the Scots (Picts in those days mind!) at bay.

Comment

If "Sir" Defiant's military strategies were half as good as his knowledge of history is limited, I should have lost the war long ago.
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Orange1,
                        You wouldn't be Scottish now would you.

Actually I knew that but was trying to put it in this games ideology. Scotland or "Scot" means Raider from the real old days when Ireland came across the ocean went after Scotland and hence raiderland.

Comment

Besides, everyone knows the English are actually the barbarians who took over once Rome could no longer protect the island.
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Defiant, you should spend less time on wisecracks and more on submitting orders, which I'm still waiting on.

I only have 4 sets in - MacGregor, Macleod, Campbell and Gordon). This is your last warning - the deadline is tonight at 2359GMT. I probably won't adjudicate straight away, but if you're over the deadline YOU WILL NMR...Get them in please...

Comment

Re-sults! Re-sults! Re-sults!

NMR! NMR! NMR!
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X