Imperial Dip 50: Winter 1870 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial Dip 50: Winter 1870 Builds

Well, here they are. Sorry about the lack of disbands for F&H, they'll be up around 10:30 PM EST- I got Orange's moves about 15 minutes before having to go to work, and I hadn't pre-prepared those disbands. Oops.

And oh yes, press: It's up to you. I would like, in keeping with the previous spirit, at least some press every turn from each player, but you don't have to have press for every single action if you don't want.

China (Defiant)
    F-SHA
    F-VLA

CSA (Ruffhaus)
    Build F Oregon
    Build F San Francisco
    Build F Quebec
    Build F New York City
    Build A Washington DC
    Build A New Orleans
    Build F Richmond
    Build F Atlanta
    Build F Paramaribo

Austria (His Divine Shadow)
    A Vie

Mexico (Gerwald)
    F REC
    A BRA
    F SCT

Turkey (Orange)
    A Ang
    F Cairo (sc)

France
    1 disband

Holland
    3 disbands
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Okay, 3 notes:
    A) Deadline will be Friday. Get your moves in!
    B) I made a mistake in builds. First of all, France was 1 disband short, it gets another. You'll note that I list Queensland as a British conquest. Turns out it was British already. That means one less Dutch disband, and 1 British disband. Sorry, the_orange1. But you do get to see everybody else's builds first. Just post it in the thread, ASAP.
    C) The French & Dutch disbands are as follows.
    France
    A TWR
    A COH

Holland
    F Luzon
    F Java
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Winter 1870 map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Please check for accuracy.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Disband F-C.Argentina please
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Map updated with English adjustments.
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Is there a reason why the mighty Chinese naval did not receive her two new state of the art warships in VLA and SHA?
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I'm sure Ruffhaus is just trying to screw you over
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Yes

Comment

Maybe the Chinese Navel has developed a couple of STEALTH ships...the secret to their success, however, is that nobody knows where they are, so thanks Defiant for revealing the coordinates, we all know now so commence firing everyone!
                  "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

The only thing that the Chinese Navel is developing in smelly cheese.

Comment

They are the CRA COTTAGE, AND CRA LIMBERGER
                      And stealthy they are.
                      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
                      X