stag night!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stag night!!!!!!!!!!

I will be away from Thu afternoon until Monday afternoon on my giant 4-day stag night. Even if I could get internet access (which I won't because I'll be in a lodge in the middle of nowhere in Scotland), I couldn't send in orders because I intend to get so drunk that my eyes bleed, I'm sure you understand. I would appreciate if my friendly GMs could schedule deadlines around this. Also, it means the games I GM will be on hold until I get back, unless I have time to adjudicate first:

HAGAKURE DIP: I have all orders in now, so will try my best to adjudicate before I go.

LION IN THE NORTH DIP: Orders are due tomorrow, so if nobody submits late, I will try to adjudicate in time.

NOT SO NEWBIE DIP: Iain (Russia) is away for a few days anyway, so there's no chance of this one going out before I get back. Sorry...
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Thanks for inviting us!!!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

isn't ANYWHERE in Scotland the middle of nowhere?

Have a good time!
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Stripping naked, smearing yourself in woad, and throwing yourselves at strangers because you think that's how to treat guests does NOT constitute a "stag party". Please TRY and remember in the depths of your intoxication that not everyone is Roman.
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

It would be kind of fun for him to turn orders in dead drunk.

Enjoy. Although 4 days does sound a little excessive. How many times can someone tie you naked and drunk to a tree down a main road in the city or in a park?

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
            It would be kind of fun for him to turn orders in dead drunk.
            F Kansas convoys A North Arctic Ocean to the moon!!!!!
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Ruff, you're welcome to come, everyone's welcome to come: as long as you can get to Loch Tay by Friday night, just find the drunkest person and that will be me.....

Comment

That will take Ruffhaus about 2 cases to get that drunk.
                Have a good and SAFE time.
                Last edited by Defiant; April 23, 2002, 15:54.
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Safe? SAFE? When did you go gray Grampa Sean?

Comment

Stag Party eh, boy do those bring back memories. Myself and a bunch of buddies watching Defiants wife dancing down at the local Butt Hutt.....oooopps, was that out loud ?

Comment

I'm back, tired, hungover and happy. Let the games RE-commence

Comment

Two beers? Maybe so some days. But then again I drink beer, not that pisswater that you Yankees swill. When the alcohol content is measured, I reckon we're about even...

Damn Chazzy! That was about as funny a post as I've seen in a while, but then again it's likely to earn you a few dirty looks from Grandpa!
                        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Real funny Chazzy, you will pay for that one, dearly.
                          Edited for having the wrong person down, it was out East that I hammered the drinking not the south.
                          Orange1, glad you had a nice time.
                          Last edited by Defiant; April 23, 2002, 15:53.
                          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

LitN?

Comment

Working...
                            X