Build F-Mutsu
    Build F-Owari

SHIMAZU - Ruffhaus8 (green)
    Build F-Izumo
    Build F-Iwami

CHOSOKABE - MDR (purple)
    Build A-Bingo

MAP:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

DEADLINE:
    Spring 1582 orders are due on Thursday 14 March at 2359GMT.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Isn't about time to paint the Hojo BLACK as a represenative of the nightfall about to befall upon the other two clans.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hold your tongue, Defiant. My giesha will use your intestines as strings for their koto.
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Orange 1,

I believe that my unit currently shown in Korea Strait should be in South Sea of Japan. You mentioned that this was the case on the Fall 1581 thread, and that you'd pick it up on the winter adjustments....

Can you please look into this? Thanks.
        Last edited by RUFFHAUS 8; March 12, 2002, 11:57.
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Sorry again Ruff, I forgot all about that. Yes, it is indeed in South Sea of Japan. Do you want an updated map before orders are due or are you and Defiant happy KNOWING it's there? let me know...
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I'm fine with it... as is. I don't care if Hojo knows or not.
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I believe it is OK, our intelligence officers have determined that fleet to be a HOSPITAL SHIP. With the expected causalties that the ****zu are estimated to take, that ship will be in dire need.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

*Uesugi ghost creeps behind Hojo*

Boo!

*Hojo shytes his pants*

Comment

No, I shyte my sheet.

Comment

Working...
                  X