ADC 2001 Championship - Sign Up Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADC 2001 Championship - Sign Up Sheet

Sorry Guys, I altered my handle slightly last week, and now I'm not allowed to edit previous posts. Please post here to sign up.

ADC 2001 Championship Participants:

1. RUFFHAUS8 (GM/map)
    2. Defiant (GM/map)
    3. Napoleon Bonaparte II
    4. SnowFire (GM/map)
    5. Sahib
    6. HsFB
    7. reismark
    8. The Hogfather
    9. *End is Forever*/Iain Lindley
    10. Gerwald
    11. Chazzy
    12. Boshko
    13. the_orange1 (map)
    14. Shadowstrike
    15. Mao
    16. Sirotnikov (map)
    17. Berzerker
    18. Stefu
    19. Gibsie
    20. VGR
    21. Coug
    22. Du_Chateau (GM/no maps)
    23. Hacksaw
    24. Taurus
    25. His Divine Shadow
    26. Yomama
    27. Saro
    28. Dr. Tzuri

[This message has been edited by RUFFHAUS 8 (edited May 18, 2001).]
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Urm... I guess I'd like to be in such a championship.

But could you please tell me the rules and other things about it.
    "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
    -Douglas Adams

Comment

Taurus, it's a Dip tournament. We'll play 4 play preliminary games on the standard map with standard rules. The top 7 players will advance to a final game, which will determine the club champion for 2001. The scoring system is still up for some discussion, but I think we've got it ironed out IF we can find three more players to fill up the 4th game. Can you talk Yoav into playing as well?
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

C'mon guys, we only need three more, too close to give up, Lordstone, one more game of a basic standard game isn't going to crush you busy life, chances are by the time this starts ADCT will surely be over and Seismic is almost over, that opens up room for this game.

Cyber, still haven't heard anything from you?

Newbies, this is an execllent chance to see how you play in the big games, it's a lot of fun.

Talon, we could really use you now, please.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Have to drop out - going on cruise
          But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
          If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
          He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
          But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

I see we need 4 players now. I'll try to get Yoav and Siro to play.

------------------
            "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
            "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

-Douglas Adams

Comment

Can i join?
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I believe everyone can join, with one condition: you must not drop out once the game starts. It is not like most of these computergames where you just leave when you get bored. Commitment is the main rule of this game here.
                [This message has been edited by Sahib (edited May 10, 2001).]

Comment

I'm afraid I will have to have to be removed from the list. Seeing as we have no alternates, and my departure for the summer approaches, I can not have another game that I will need to abandon in about a month.
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

I promise no move from me will be missing.

(well, unless i get something really serious, but it's not very probable, so)
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yoav said he has no time.

Btw, will the fact that I'm going abroad in August be a problem?

(Or will the games end by that time).

-Douglas Adams

Comment

Taurus,
                        You can join and if you do well and not get eliminated then we will find a replacement for you at the time you have to leave, hope we have to find a replacement
                        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

with Middy and Victor dropping out, we are going to be hard pressed to get 4 games going. Any thoughts?

Comment

Make it three games then.

Comment

Okay, HsFB is now in, Victor and Middy are out. We still need 4 players. Taurus, Siro is already in. Yoav would be nice, and he's been invited, but had yet to respond.

Can I make one more appeal to LordStone1, ScottF, and CyberGnu, please? All three of you have played and won here, and your presence would greatly enhance the tournament aside from just filling a slot!

Comment

Working...
                              X