X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macedon to Persia :

Call off your dogs in Lydia.
    For what reason?
    You tell us to without even a threat, or a corny excuse? To hell with you, until you give us a good enough reason.

Persia to Nabataea
    Persian Province of Nabataea to Persian Emperor
    We heard of a huge egyptian army approaching our lands, and we aren´t able to face this thread alone. We are a province of your empire, and we are loyal to our masters, but we won´t fight an enemy that is seven times stronger than us.
    If you don´t send troops, we don´t stand a chance against the egytians. In that case, we will have to switch sides and become an Egyptian province.
    The payment you desire is out of question. As a province, we already pay tributes to your majesty. We simply can´t afford to spend even more...
    Fine, but you must swear your allegiance to the Persian Empire regardless of wether or not we win or lose.
    Our troops that were being sent on Egypt are being diverted to defend your province.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Persian Province of Nabataea to Persian Emperor
      Thank you, great Emperor. As Satrap of Nabataea I renew my oath of loyality. Shal the Egyptians bath in their own blood!

OOC
      bipolar:
      Nabataea is YOUR province, not independent. You are Persia, and all those provinces to the west belong to your empire. The thing is, they all have sworn loyality to the Persian emperor in exchange for protection against outside attacks. So in case any of these provinces is threatened by an external enemy, you HAVE to defend it, or they will look for another protector...

An update will be done later on today... I need to know whether to include army numbers and basic economy or not! Please state YES or NO to the changes!
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Numbers
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ok, I have completely reworked the map. Now it features all bigger cities, provinces and the like.

See it here: Reworked Map (356kB)

Update started, but may take a while...
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

Please continue this game HERE!

I will copy-paste your orders there, so you don´t have to start all over again (in case you don´t want to, that is).

Have fun!!!

Comment

Nabataea is YOUR province, not independent. You are Persia, and all those provinces to the west belong to your empire. The thing is, they all have sworn loyality to the Persian emperor in exchange for protection against outside attacks. So in case any of these provinces is threatened by an external enemy, you HAVE to defend it, or they will look for another protector...
              I thought my country was high in dissent. I'm simply trying to solidify my empire.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
              X