Nostalgia Dip Fall 2009 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Dip Fall 2009 Results

Turkish retreat due ASAP and since its a no brainer builds are due Monday 10:30 EST

Egypt (Gepap) (1 disband)
    A Rom Support A mil->Ven
    F Mal->Ion (move fails)
    F Nap support F Mal->Ion
    F Lbs->Eme
    F Ale support F Lbs->Eme
    A Esa ->Asw
    F Mor H
    A Wsa support F Mor H
    A Lib ->Tun
    F Alg ->Wme (move fails)
    F Gol support F Alg->Wme

Turkey (Marcelo) (2 builds if A Ven retreats OTB, 1 build if it retreats to Cro)
    A (Cze) S A Slo (unit dislodged and destroyed)
    A (Slo) S A Cze
    A (Hun) S A Slo
    A (Rum) S A Ode (support cut)
    A (Ode) A Rum (support cut, unit dislodged and destroyed)
    F (WBS) S A Ode (support cut)
    A (Ank) S F Wbs (invalid order)
    A (Aus) - Mil
    A (Ven) S A Aus - Mil (support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to Cro or OTB)
    A (Cro) - Aus
    F (Adr) S A Ven
    F (Ion) Hold
    F (Alb) S F Ion
    F (Aeg) S F Ion

France (SnowFire)
    A Als S Italian A Mun
    A Swi S Italian A Mil
    A Pie-Tus
    A Mar-Pie
    A Auv-Mar
    F SAO S Spanish F SoG

Spain (Shi Huangdi)
    A POR->NAV
    A MAD HOLD
    A BAR HOLD
    F SOG S F WME -> ALG
    F WME ->ALG (move fails)

Russia (chegitz) (3 builds)
    F BRN - NWG (move fails)
    A LAP - SWE
    A FIN S A LAP - SWE
    F GOB S A LAP - SWE
    F BAL S A LAP - SWE
    A SAX S A SIL - CZE
    A SIL - CZE
    A KRA S A SIL - CZE
    A POD - RUM (move fails)
    A MOL - ODE
    A SEV S A MOL - ODE
    F EBS - WBS (move fails)

Italy (Imran) (0 builds)
    Mil - Ven
    Mun H

Germany (orange) (0 builds)
    A Fra-Ham
    F Ber S A Fra-Ham

UK (EndIsForever) (1 disband)
    F ARC-BRN (move fails)
    F NAO-NWG
    F Edi S F NAO-NWG
    A Swe-Nwy
    F Den-BHM
    F SKA-Den
    F NTH-SKA
    A Ham-Fra (move fails)
    A Ruh S A Ham-Fra
    F Hol-Ham (move fails)
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

mistake: the Italian armies in Mun and Mil are stealthed
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

mistake fixed on the posted map, but they're still invisible on the map I emailed the players.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Fear my stealth armies .

After all, they've have a stealth leader for the last few years.... *hides*
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I seem to be missing a move. F MUR - LAP.

Edit: Two moves actually. F WHI - BRN is irrelevent given that F BRN - NWG failed.
          Last edited by chequita guevara; February 20, 2004, 12:38.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Russia cites its alliance with Egypt and declares war on Turkey.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Disband A Asw
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Newsline Cairo: October 5th

The Government of Egypt has signed an agreement with the government of Russia designed to help end the imprisionment of the people of Turkey under its repressive new junta. The statement also denounced the corrupt British government and denounced it's alliegence to the murdrous new Turkish regime.

The Goverment of Egypt also declares and end to Egyptian-Italian hostilities due to the grave threat of the Turkish Government- it congratulates the return of Italian control of the great city of Venice and states that Egypt will do what it can to drive Turkey out of Milan, and then will seek an equitable final peace with Italy.

Finally, the Government of Egypt urges the French Government to join it and Italy in opposing the Turkish scrouge on Central Europe.

Comment

Does Russia only have one build then, given the two missing units...?
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Minor note: My support of Italian A Mil is broken, but whatever.
                    All syllogisms have three parts.
                    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                      Does Russia only have one build then, given the two missing units...?
                      No, all my units are there, just the moves were't recorded. I still got three builds, baby. Heh, heh, heh.

Comment

Okay, I got a question about units supporting each other.

example:
                        A (Slo) S A Cze
                        A (Hun) S A Slo

Is this valid? Can two units support each other like this?

Comment

Yes. And if you were half a player, you'd probably have already won by now.
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Unlike Britain, of course, who being a full player, already won...wait....

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                              Yes. And if you were half a player, you'd probably have already won by now.
                              This is my first diplo-game in seventeen years. Cut me some slack. And why aren't you moderating the regular dip game anymore!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X