Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Adam
    replied
    I'm up for a regular game if you guys are washing Royale!

Leave a comment:

• Bosh
    replied
    looks like no game for now then, oh well.

Leave a comment:

• orange
    replied
    same as VG, but either variant is fine by me

Leave a comment:

• Victor Galis
    replied
    Well, I'm only playing if it's Royale. My schedule is bad enough that only something I really really want to do would be worth my time at the moment. Royale is. A regular game isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Thucydides
    replied
    maybe we'll just have to drop the royale to get more players and play on a bigger map, or just go for the mediterranian map and try to find one more player...

Leave a comment:

• RUFFHAUS 8
    replied
    Boshko, sorry to throw a wrench in the works here, but I'm only interested in playing this variant on the 1600 map. Apologies to all if that's a problem. Maybe it helps?

Leave a comment:

• Bosh
    replied
    well then either we get a five player variant (gah!) or use a variant that's a bit simplier.
    Maybe give Alien Dip another shot? That's a good once since number of players doesn't really matter with it...

Leave a comment:

• Victor Galis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• orange
    replied
    CGN is tapped after Imperial, and no one (besides the Apolytoners who play at CGN) is (IMO) at the skill level where they can add on even more things to think about in the game...sorry

Leave a comment:

• Bosh
    started a topic Need Two More For Royale Dip

Need Two More For Royale Dip

And I don't think we'll get 'em from apolyton, if you know any dippers from other communities try to recruit em
Working...
X