Dip 50, Imp3 vote results & Summer\Fall 1864 DEADLINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50, Imp3 vote results & Summer\Fall 1864 DEADLINES

Well, majority vote rules that we keep the insults & compliments part of the game...I need Brazil's retreat by Sunday, June 24th @ 11:59pm

Fall 1864 Moves are due: Thursday, June 28th @ 11:59pm
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

The emperor is watching carefully from Secret Travel Zone South(STZS)... the enemies of France who might think that we are vulnerable at this time are very sorely mistaken.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Don't worry President Galis, the honorable peopleo of China are watching your back.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I've finally found a decent political map of the earth c.1933! It was hidden away in a pdf file about the League of Nations. I've been looking for the **** thing for the last two weeks. All anyone seemed to have was maps of Europe. I'm sick of looking at maps of Europe. AAAARRRRGGGHHH! (pant...pant)

Comment

Ah, most excellent, though perhaps I should really point out that I was already watching my back. It was really the front that needed some looking after.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Could we just assume Brazil retreats to La Paz (I'm not opposed to an OTB retreat either), because no player with any presence of mind would disband a retreating unit in spring, knowing that he will have no available build sites the following winter.
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Retreat to LPA.

I just got back today...didn't I leave a notice here?
              Almighty and Resident God
              The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Got it.

I didn't see anything about that notice...

Moves are still due Thursday. Thanks. I'll make a new thread posting this, too.

Comment

Working...
                X