X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDR
    replied
    Got it.

I didn't see anything about that notice...

Moves are still due Thursday. Thanks. I'll make a new thread posting this, too.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon Bonaparte II
    replied
    Retreat to LPA.

I just got back today...didn't I leave a notice here?

Leave a comment:

• Victor Galis
    replied
    Could we just assume Brazil retreats to La Paz (I'm not opposed to an OTB retreat either), because no player with any presence of mind would disband a retreating unit in spring, knowing that he will have no available build sites the following winter.

Leave a comment:

• Victor Galis
    replied
    Ah, most excellent, though perhaps I should really point out that I was already watching my back. It was really the front that needed some looking after.

Leave a comment:

• MDR
    replied
    I've finally found a decent political map of the earth c.1933! It was hidden away in a pdf file about the League of Nations. I've been looking for the **** thing for the last two weeks. All anyone seemed to have was maps of Europe. I'm sick of looking at maps of Europe. AAAARRRRGGGHHH! (pant...pant)

Leave a comment:

• Defiant
    replied
    Don't worry President Galis, the honorable peopleo of China are watching your back.

Leave a comment:

• Victor Galis
    replied
    The emperor is watching carefully from Secret Travel Zone South(STZS)... the enemies of France who might think that we are vulnerable at this time are very sorely mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• MDR
    started a topic Dip 50, Imp3 vote results & Summer\Fall 1864 DEADLINES

Dip 50, Imp3 vote results & Summer\Fall 1864 DEADLINES

Well, majority vote rules that we keep the insults & compliments part of the game...I need Brazil's retreat by Sunday, June 24th @ 11:59pm

Fall 1864 Moves are due: Thursday, June 28th @ 11:59pm
Working...
X