I have put together a team to compete at the Yahoo Tournament and they are:
    Defiant
    Berzerker
    Chazzy
    Victor
    Sahib
    Midshipman
    Gerwald
    We will be competeing against some of the best Dip teams out there and just wanted to let the rest of the site to know so they can follow our successes, hopefully. We will be competing against the team known as the Dip Knights last years winners from CAT-23 and they are called something different now, but Ruffhaus is on their team, they will be going up against a very good team from Apolyton called the Apolyton Dark Knights, please wish us luck, thank you

Team Members please register at www.yahoo.com for the tournament, it is very easy and it is required, let me know at this site, what your registered name is, it has to be done by Monday, thanks
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I am vgalis, as I have been since the Yahoo Geocities merger, or is there some more specific registration for this particular tournment?

Comment

I went to that link, where do I register?

Comment

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dipworld

Go right to this site and it is to the upper right hand corner, please list here your registered name, thanks
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

My registration is Sahib3000.

Comment

I'm in Yahoo as GerwaldADC

Comment

vgalis reporting to command his majesty's troops to victory, and domination of the Continent.

Remember, it is not wise to post anything about your plans on this site, as it is quite public. This also applies to the private forum for the WM... There are 21 people who can view that at least, and only 7 of us are playing on this team. (Also, I can't view it until; my login is fixed.)

Comment

I'm in as CHAZWINS2001

Comment

I'm sothisrising, I already registered to play spades.

Comment

If you need a replacement count me in...

Comment

spearfish1999
                      But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
                      If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
                      He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
                      But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

Working...
                      X