• Show
Clear All

• quote:

And one more time, I wanted peace...

Those who want peace do not start wars.

Comment

• quote:

I have oil from Norway

Nope. The blockade stopped that. Since Norway is an NPC, you cannot have them sell you any more oil than they do IRL, otherwise you are controlling an NPC and even you agreed that controlling NPCs was against the rules.

Comment

• quote:

From Romania...

See previous post.

Comment

• quote:

and from Russia

We have already established that Russia has invaded you. Even Mao, who will soon be moderator of this rather pathetic thread, agrees with that.

Comment

• I ignore posts of Scotf, because he is not replying - he fights, he is omiting my arguments....
            "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• D'oh! Oh gee thanks Scott, I get to be mod of a pathetic thread...woo...hoo...
              Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by Luk on 06-28-2000 05:27 PM
                I can post a very large logistic, and tactis post but it is not worth of it, because GeoDan will continue his unrealistic ride on Slav Conf.

Tacicts, eh? I guess you neglected to read my last post (the very long one)...

No, I will not continue my "ride into the Slav Conf". My forces have occupied all of the Ukraine, (except for the Crimea which has been given to my allies) and have stopped there. We are now rebuilding the Ukraine and consolidating our hold on it. The Slav Confederation is finished.

To Finland: Go ahead, use that port of ours, it's all for a good cause!

-GeoDan

Comment

• OOC: Technically Luk could get oil from Norway.

IC

Finnish soldiers poured out of port and into their ships. The Fleet poured out of Turku flying the Finnish colors and blaring the national anthem. Thousands of people packed the docks cheering our troops forward. The 3rd Infantry brigade aboard the Naantali set out for the UBS port of Riga. The rest of our forces have set out for the coast of Poland.

It is unsure of what their goal is.

Comment

• OOC: Luk, my nation has offensive ablitities and consists around 140 million people

IC:
                    Dateline
                    First Egyptian Troops Arrive
                    The First Egyptian Regiment has arrived in Southern Poland pulling into Poland conquering all in its past. Consisting of about 75,000 troops the Slav Forces did stand a chance. Along with 100 F-15s and F-16 Planes for AirSupport. The Slavs don't stand a chance now... our Planes will do the dirty work and our troops will do the rest.

Casualities:
                    AF-
                    Killed - 6,500
                    Injured - 19,200

(We haven't fought as much as other nations)

SC Dictator Arrested
                    The Slav Confederate Totalitarian President Luk Castle was arrested today for warcrimes of the unthinkable. He is going to be transport to Egypt for a trial, the SC is finished with, Russian troops were 4 miles away from his home, our troops were already there.

SC-
                    Killed - 1.1 Million (Total for all Allies) our forces killed about 54,400
                    Injured - Over 2 Million (Civilians and Military)

OOC:
                    Lets Restart Before the War without Luk. Oh and we want more of Ukraine, we actually fought in this war.
                    [This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited June 28, 2000).]
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• OOC: This story thread reminds me of when I had just joined Apolyton, Story threads and realism was in its infancy. People would post they delcared war and that their armies had advanced 150 miles into the enemies nation. Then the other poster would say that his armies flung the enemy back and advanced 150 into the other nation, then the bickering would begin. Never have I seen it more one sided than this though.
                      Luk! No one agrees with you!! That should be enough to convince you we are right and you are wrong. And if you call me a Nazi I will never speak to you again or acknowledge your precence ever again.
                      Face it, you are wrong, you lose, your nation is invaded and conquered. If you disagree with me you will only be proving that you are indeed insane and cannot be spoken to rationally.
                      If they aren't free by now then they can stay in jail

Comment

• I wanted to see what had become of this thread, and i sort of thank God Hodad made me leave, this is worse than my discussion with Napoleon Bonaparte, back on the Great Big Thread!
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                        X