X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Bonaparte
    replied
    OK. Hodad and HsFB

We have noticed uncanny similarities between you...If it is a case of a double-login, leave before i inform Dan or Mark. I dont want to do this. Everyone take a look at their profiles and compare them...interesting, eh?

Hodad:
    Date Registered: September 09, 1999
    Total Posts: 953
    Current Email: Not available.
    Homepage: http://I_am_an_alien_from_mars.com
    Interests: Eating earthlings, Conquering the world, Pinky and the Brain
    ICQ Number:

HsFB:
    Date Registered: January 02, 2000
    Total Posts: 79
    Current Email: hsfb@uol.com.ar
    Homepage: http://www.I_am_an_Alien_from_Mars.com
    Interests: Eating Earthlings, Pinky and The Brain, Conquering The Earth
    ICQ Number: Soon...

I have italicized the similarities...

------------------
    Almighty ruler and Resident God!!

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    Oh, sorry i didn't present myself:

I'm leader of the Back To Democracy (BTD) party here in argentina, and candidate for president in the Argentine Republican Movement (no connections with the actual ARM) and our Secret Survey reports 87% of the population supports us.

-----------------------------------------
    Leader I am Nestor of the ARM
    and possible President of Argentina

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon Bonaparte
    replied
    To: UK

We are greatful for your reply. We are interested in only the liscense. What is that total? 100 million? It is in the mail.

To: Ireland

Please contact me by ICQ.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    To all countries wanting Emperor Charly I DEAD(or at least out of command)

we are a peaceful party which wants to re-impose democracy in argentina. with help of UK's repelling of the argentinian force, we might be able to retake power and organize national elections.

i seek support from as many nations as possible, no help needed, just want to know if you support or cause.

if i don't get any replies against, we will oblige Charly to retire and we plan to let him escape in one of the Pucara 2 prototypes he has in Anillaco. He was to stubborn to admit that those planes won't work. no one really flew, the plane was designed for TurboProp engines. He won't get far, it is possible that he dies in the crash.

When we get to power, We'll demobilize our armed forces but about 100.000 personnel, and dedicate to international trade(though research will continue). the blockade is already lifted.

Oh, and we do produce slightly more oil than we consume. (take in account that most of our electricity comes from hidroelectric dams and nuclear power plants).

Leave a comment:

• Hodad
    Guest replied
    To IRELAND (or do you prefer Eire?)
    Check your e-mail (stodlum@eircom.net)
    Reply as soon as possible.

------------------
    President of the Socio-Democratic Republic of Chile.
    e-mail treaties to m_carreras@hotmail.com
    [This message has been edited by Hodad (edited March 22, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• Lord Sigma
    Guest replied
    OOC: whats this about me being easy prey? I've fought wars in North America which cost me many aircraft and about 34,000 men but the other wars were just with words and no shooting. My defence forces are still very much intact. Also anyone would have to invade amphibously(sp?) and only the former US nations and france with the chunnel could do this without getting whooped.

IC:

A small boat roared through the irish sea hitting the shores of ireland hard. A man jumped out and ran into the city of Belfast. The scenario was repeated in various other cities in and about Ireland. One such scenario was intercepted by a group of young militants. Once the agent jumped out 5 men were immediatly around him with pistols drawn. "who are you and who do you work for?" called one other them. The man fixed his tie and responded,"Bond, James Bond" and with that jumped behind his boat, pulled his PP7 and methodically picked off each of his assailants. He then cursed having gotten blood on his suit.

All transports or aircraft coming from Ireland are not to be allowed anywhere near Britain. Aircraft will be shot down unless they do so in an emergency at which point all passengers will be promply deported.

To World,

We fear that our neighbors in Ireland are being less than neighborly. They are actively sponsoring if not creating terrorist groups to act in Britain. Surely other nations, especially Germany, understand what it is like to have a nation aggresively pursue terrorist acts against your cities and capital. We ask that all nations participate in an embargo of all military supplies, and oil from Ireland. We have done nothing to them and even ceded some of our territory willingly. We do not know what they want and have made every overture for peace.

To NSR,

We will sell the Challenger II's at a unit cost of $250,000(real life M1 is near a million) and the license from construction at $99 million. BTW, i got the Nimitz from northeast US way back in the beginning of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Jools
    replied
    The Lisovites point out that basically, the UK, after so many wars, should be easy prey for anyone... especially for the Irish who where supported by the Germans %everyone shocked%
    [This message has been edited by Jools (edited March 22, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• stodlum
    Guest replied
    Ireland launches terror campaign

In London, Lord Robinson was meeting the people behind a new children's library. A purely symbolic one, but nonetheless important to the curious British idea of proper ceremony.

Private Dave O'Connor had a different idea. On the 20th floor of the NatWest tower, he adjusted the sight on his Remington. The aristocrat walked slowly toward the spartan but acceptable prefab.

*CRACK!*

went the Remington. The aristocrat shrieked as the bullet tore through his flesh.

"Yes!" shouted O'Connor. He had got a hit at least. Now to get out of here...

Security guards ran all over the area, one grabbed the injured aristocrat and pulled him into the car.

Simuntaneously, a loud explosion rocked the city and smoke rose from elsewhere in the Canary Wharf area. Another flash became visible from the East end, followed by a bang.

This continued for another hour and twenty minutes. Carbombs, pipebombs, and machine gun fire was audible all over London. Attempts were made to assasinate various people, though none secured a fatality. The police stations were subject to a number of guerrila mini-attacks. 37 civilians and 13 police or soldiers were killed altogether in the largest orchestrated terror attack since the British genocide during the Great Famine. Over 150 terrorists were involved, of various groups, including Combat 18 and various international groups. 16 were killed by security forces, and a further 67 were arrested, however the British can be assured that there are always lots of wackos.

The General has announced this attack was orchestrated by the Irish special forces, and that such attacks will continue until the United Kingdom ceases using the Irish sea for fishing. All ships produced in Belfast are to be sent directly to the Irish Sea, where ANY BRITISH VESSELS WILL BE FIRED UPON. He did not respond to claims that the Irish government is funding paramilitary groups operating within the UK.

The British embassy in Dublin was torn down by an joyful mob, and the ambassadors executed.

The new recruits operating in Scandinavia are getting their second experience of the Poles -- fighting them. Some of the training soldiers who managed to escape now face their former apprentices -- and many bitter feelings are felt in this new war of Lisovite vengeance.

To UK:
    See above

To Rest of World
    We are interested in purchasing an aircraft carrier.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon Bonaparte
    replied
    200,000 men in the NSR colors marched toward the Northern Borders of Brazil. They were in a parade at one point, but that parade stopped a mile back. They were heading for the North, to go to the aid of their German friends. They will arrive to train with a small German force about 25 miles from Suriname and French Guiana. Behind them were 500 improved Predator tanks.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• Hodad
    Guest replied
    To EVERYONE:
    THE BLOCKADE IS LIFTED.
    GO AND READ MT POST IN THE UN THREAD.

Note to self:
    read all posts of page 3.

Leave a comment:

• PolarisGL
    replied
    OOC: People, read posts all the way please. If Bas had read all of my posts, it said the production would be complete at unknown dates. Thank you.

BTW, some think the flag is black, but its dark green...I'll modify it later.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon Bonaparte
    replied
    OOC:

About this tank...I am not really reverse-engineering the tanks. What I am ding is basically looking at the basic idea that went into the tank, you know, stuff you can find at Army-tech. I am not going for America's super secrets or Russia's(neither of which would be there since they degrade all exports).

About this Nimitz frenzy. Who was the idiot that gave that advantage away? Also, just a little point for the mods. It took a combined US 6 4/12 years to build the Truman. If the US was divided, that might asily become 10 years. For another country, that number could go to almost 13.

You guys really have to watch that Discovery Channel special...that was cool.

How does someone pump out 2,000 MBTs and then 3,000 next?

IC:

Leopard I goes into prepared production

There will be a good number of 75 Leopard Is being pumped out per month. To increase to 100 in 3 months.

To All Nations: Planes needed

To: UK

We are interested in buying Challenger MBTs plus the right to build it. We are also interested in buying some of the airplanes.

To: DV

Where are those tanks I ordered a while ago?

------------------

Leave a comment:

• BasV
    Guest replied
    Polaris: You already produced 2000 Leopard II's??? No way, you acquired production rights even later than I did, while I just started production at a rate of 70 MBT's a month. First, you should let your factories retool, and then you should start production at a somewhat realistic rate. And India is still very, very far from a first world power...

IC:
    More news from Chad

Greater Arabian troops are still advancing westwards, with only marginal resistance in the north, but far greater opposition in the south. The II Sudan Corps has secured the north of the country, and is now moving southwards from Faya-Largeau in the direction of Lake Chad and N'Djamena. The II Royal Saudi Corps and the I Royal Oman Corps have been moving to the direction of N'Djamena, which is still in a relatively peaceful state as opposed to the far southwest were muslim and christian militants have been reported to clash violently several times, and have pacified the cities of Mongo and Massenya on their way. N'Djamena is not expected to resist much to the Greater Arabian peacekeeping forces, as the city is predominantly muslim and the christian militants have never had much support in the city. The other two corps, the I Yemenite Corps and the I Qatari Bahraini Corps have moved to the southwest, where christian factions offer heavy resistance. Over 50.000 Muslims have already fled to the Greater Arabian-controlled north, as that is a much safer part of the country for them now. They have captured the city of Sarh, and are now moving farther westwards to the cities of Doba and Bongor, and to the stronghold of the Christian factions, Moundou.

Maldives hand over sovereignty

The fleet that has been sent eastwards has arrived at the capital of the Maldives, Malé, and this island group has been officially annexed by Greater Arabia after the president handed over the sovereignty of the country to king Fahd, after negotiations with Arabian representatives. Most people seem indifferent to who actually controls the country, as long as the tourists keep coming. No actual rioting has been reported. Greater Arabia has announced that the Maldives will continue to be able to handle most of its own affairs. The current government has been adopted as the new provincial government, with two ministers resigning out of protest.

Short headlines
    - The Greater Arabian parliament has decided to loosen up its religious laws somewhat. This includes more freedom for women, less media censorship, selling of alcohol to foreign tourists, and similar things.
    - The first fifteen Somalian war criminals have been sentenced. The punishments generally ranged from five years in jail to death by torture. One man, who has been sentenced for multiple executions, rape, and genocide, and various lighter charges besides that, will be hanged four times.
    - Production of the Qubth ut Allah continues at a rate of 70 MBT's a month, and some 140 have now been produced.
    - Rebuilding of South Sudan, Eritrea and Somalia begins. Infrastructure and buildings like schools, police stations etc. will either be upgraded, built or rebuilt. This will take considerable time and money to complete though, and estimates range from 18 months to five years. This project has been extended to northern and eastern Chad, but only at a low level for now. The project in Chad will intensify when all of it has been pacified.
    [This message has been edited by BasV (edited March 22, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• PolarisGL
    replied

Citizens Salute Greater India!

National Flag of Greater Communist India

Bharat - President of the Greater Communist India

Leave a comment:

• PolarisGL
    replied
    OOC: Mao: Correct, our borders are fine. (Scott just told me you may be nervous.)

IC:

India Reaches Economic Goal

Greater India rejoyced as the Treasury and Economic Office announced the latest in Greater Indian treasury. It is now a great economic power, and is building various schools, hospitals, roads, railroads, all close to built.
    Nations of the world could now call Greater India a first-world nation. Just a little more work is needed to fulfill Bharat's dream.

Latest Leopard II Productions
    In addition to 2,000, Greater India is producing another 3,000 for an unknown date.

Latest Information on New MBT
    The project has switched from an MBT to an all-role fighter, soon to be announced are its specs. The MBT project is on hold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X