Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Go for it Micha. And please, play as a country as well.

Sorry Tassadar. My reasoning was that an NES like this could survive with fewer players, whereas a more modern one would need more players than we have. You should play anyway.

I'll take Macedon.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Then maybe you shouldn´t join?

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Hellenistic Era NES' Boring.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    At least you didn´t Double-post again

Well, if there are no objections, I´d like to be mod, at least for the start. Foolish can take over anytime.

I think you´re right with the mod having to play a country, but the other players should watch out so that there aren´t any advantages for the mod´s country.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Hypocrite

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    No. You cannot control other nations. This is exactly what I meant. Your MFA soon grew bigger than Europe, and you were the only one who determined that. You cannot name a nation that then becomes your ally.
    You can offer an alliance, but the mod should answer it. That´s the way to go. And that´s the very reason why a mod shouldn´t play a country himself.

If you can get more countries, I´d like to be the mod. I would then drop my claims on Carthage...
    i'm not saying that I want to relicate the Morgan Freeman Alliance exactly, besides that, how was Mexico ever going to f*** China? Certainly not with the prestigious Mexican Airforce! I realize the MFA was friggin huge, but I took lots of crappy countries. Sort of a lower class revolt in terms of nations.
    I think if we are to form bonds with NPC's then they should only be with countries that are crap.
    I agree with you about hte mod thing, I'd like it much more if alliances of the morgan freeman sort, could be determined by the mod.
    I htink that in this NES we are going to have ot have hte mod play a country, for anything interesting to happen.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    No. You cannot control other nations. This is exactly what I meant. Your MFA soon grew bigger than Europe, and you were the only one who determined that. You cannot name a nation that then becomes your ally.
    You can offer an alliance, but the mod should answer it. That´s the way to go. And that´s the very reason why a mod shouldn´t play a country himself.

If you can get more countries, I´d like to be the mod. I would then drop my claims on Carthage...

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    And bibolar: Please stop double-posting.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by bipolarbear
    Yes I agree completely, except, I wish to reatin the right to create a Morganius Freemanibus Alliance, within reason.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Persia would like to appeal to its citizens. \The leaders of Persia would like to hear the demands of the citizens. We would liek to keep the citizens from revolting.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Please let the mod decide the outcome of decisions! I hate people writing "We disembark a billion troops at a foreign country and win easily, annex the country and then the world is conquered".
    Yes I agree completely, except, I wish to reatin the right to create a Morganius Freemanibus Alliance, within reason.

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Here's my proposal :

Waiting for updates tends to slow things down. Just carry on self-updating, and if there is any problem, it can be resolved. I will keep an eye on stats and expansion and decide on unresolvable player disputes. I would also play as a country if there are no objections.

Regardless, with one more player we can start.

Leave a comment:

• icarii
    replied
    I claim Magna Graeca, and this time nothing like that comatose powder.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Perhaps we could share the updates? Like every second one done by you, the rest by me? Problem is that people will disagree with mods playing countries, so we need much more players to do so.

I have started advertisement on SCC Forums for this thread, they have a stable and active NES community there. Please also have a look at the NES linked in my signature

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    good job Micha
    I'll see what I can do.

As for the updating, you guys decide. Please note that I may only be able to do full updates ever 2 or 3 days. If someone else that has more available time would like to take over, you're welcome to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X