Nostalgia Dip Fall 2009 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    I seem to be missing a move. F MUR - LAP.

Edit: Two moves actually. F WHI - BRN is irrelevent given that F BRN - NWG failed.
    I got:
    F BRN - NWG
    A LAP - SWE
    A FIN S A LAP - SWE
    F GOB S A LAP - SWE
    F BAL S A LAP - SWE
    A SAX S A SIL - CZE
    A SIL - CZE
    A KRA S A SIL - CZE
    A POD - RUM
    A MOL - ODE
    A SEV S A MOL - ODE
    F EBS - WBS

from you. Mur was unordered so it holds.

Does Russia only have one build then, given the two missing units...?
    Nope, the two units are on the map, they were just unordered.

Is this valid? Can two units support each other like this?
    Perfectly valid.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Minor note: My support of Italian A Mil is broken, but whatever.

My apologies, I didn't realize you'd give it.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
        from you. Mur was unordered so it holds.
        God damnit! I thought I counted to make sure there were fourteen moves.

So, we're waiting on a Turkish retreat? Does Britain disband before or during the build phase?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

God damnit! I thought I counted to make sure there were fourteen moves.

So, we're waiting on a Turkish retreat? Does Britain disband before or during the build phase?
          Turkey is carnivalling ATM IIRC, would appreciate other builds/disbands since his retreat is pretty much a no-brainer.
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

It's been over a week. On what are we waiting!?!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
            X