Euroasian Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_www

The Russian Federation is willing to give your new government a chance and to put aside what was said in the past. We wish to promote peace between our two nations and the alliances we belong too. We recongize that are words may have a little to harsh but our people have a hard time forgeting what has happen in the past.
    I gave you my answer...But maybe if you stay out of my section of the world we can come to an agreement in the future

Comment

Australia backs the EAAA 100%...i will help in any way asked of me...Working with such a great alliance is all i wish...Australia will follow this great alliance till my death

Comment

The United Kingdom seems slightly miffed as to the Australian diplomats tagging of Britain as a "bully". We ask the EAAA if this is the start of a schoolyard spitting contest between all of our nations? Britain asks Australia to retract it's branding of Britain as a bully to other nations. We are trying to restrain the ITN from slandering the nations of the EAAA, to protect our already stretched relationship.

Britain is after peace. Childish comments like this will not protect it.

Comment

South Africa also claims that Britain is a bully! We move that EAAA recognizes Britain only as "Bully, Jackasses, Prince Albert and his one and a half soldiers, land of pisspoor weather and toothless women, and last but not least, ****ERS OF THE UNIVERSE!!"
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

To:Switzerland

It would be benificial to the swiss to join the EAAA (Europe Asia and African Axis) We provide protection for eachother and We're very trustworthy allies.Please consider this offer and reply in the EAAA thread
            We wish for now to stay natural, and we anyway can't join an alliance with Italy, as they are invading us!
            If they won't invade us we will take this offer seriusly.

Comment

To: the SWISS (so wise and wonderful they are)

Well, the Italians have responded with peace, and if you have considered joining our world spanning alliance, India would jump for joy at your membership.

Comment

To: Switzerland

Do not deal with the EAAA, If you are threatened again I shall ask the ITN to declare war on the agressor, On my Honor.

--- Prime Minister Taylor Selseth

Comment

I warn you, Italy! do not mess with the Swiss Confederation!!! Such a move will recive the ire of the ITN, who has much higher standing than you insolent THUGS of an alliance!!!.

Comment

They call such a great alliance THUGS ???They wish they could be even close 2 as good as the EAAA...Australia says bring them on...after all when i first started it wuz the ITN that tryed to get me 2 join them in such a way that is disonarbile...i am proud to say that that i am part of the EAAA...So i say if they want a war the Australian's will die honrbly in battle for the EAAA an all it stands for...

Comment

Working...
                    X