No announcement yet.

Black Holes ~ A StarGate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an empty space, yes, look, when higher is the mass fluctuation higher is the ?? dimensionsal turbulence ?? that originated universe. But the "empty space" is only an area that has entropy 0 and is modified by incoming turbulence. This space exist, but just doesn't is used in the dimensionsal variables that has the turbulence). Probably there are other universes that only exist in dimensions in the same ours, but this dimesnions and universes are fluctuations with different poperties... We can't understand teh universe if we don' know more about the Void.

Void probably is just the result of the aplication of lower level rules related to energy, probably is our universe in a future state of voidness reached by a fltctuation caused by the bigger entropy that originates the turbulence.
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Does all this mean that you think Universe has some real 3D "frontier" surface, expanding into something?
      If you don't see my avatar, your monitor is incapable to display 128 bit colors.
      Stella Polaris Development Team, ex-Graphics Manager

Comment

My idea is that a dimension could be created by just put something somewhere according to the universe rules (that they are near to zero). This 3D frontier is a dimensional frontier. Energy continuum is just a universe rule (each point is void by the negation of opposite infinites).

Comment

A sufficient amount of time has past since the 16th so therefore I hereby tally the votes. The Vote stands for "yes". If anyone wants to vote quickly do so within a period of two days, any after that then I might be lenient but then trust the matter to be closed.
          -J.B.-
          Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

OK, my vote is "Yes" for black holes: they may be neat story-making device; but don't mess up physics, please.
            If you don't see my avatar, your monitor is incapable to display 128 bit colors.
            Stella Polaris Development Team, ex-Graphics Manager

Comment

I give you my word that I will try and make it as realistic to real Physics as possible.
              -J.B.-
              Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

OK, my vote is "No" for black holes: they should be removed from any type of transport system, an energetic production? probably yes. I don't continue this messing with physics.

Comment

How about the storyline angle? I was under the impression that the presence of habitable solar systems in close proximity to each other is already stretching the probabilities a little bit, but how do you explain the presence of black holes? Naturally occuring, or a part of fiendish Tal'Shian schemes?

Comment

Working...
                  X