X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ravagon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
    I'm looking for tips on using ToT's Rules.txt, especially on how to make Civilization advances available only for certain factions. I do remember that this was featured in the design tips area for SLeague, but if anybody else knows of a place where I can find this information (I think it concerns CIVILIZE2 strings in the Rules.txt) then I'd be very grateful for the tip!
    I don't know about ToT tips in the Sleague guide (?) but the Cradle of Civ is probably the best ToT site around ...

Leave a comment:

• Alinestra Covelia
    replied
    Is SLeague's website actually down, or just not updated? I do remember a time when I was in Britain and using a UK server Dabsol, SLeague had a block on me so I couldn't get in. However, now I've moved and still can't get in! Is the site just shutting me out, or is it simply not there at all?

I'm looking for tips on using ToT's Rules.txt, especially on how to make Civilization advances available only for certain factions. I do remember that this was featured in the design tips area for SLeague, but if anybody else knows of a place where I can find this information (I think it concerns CIVILIZE2 strings in the Rules.txt) then I'd be very grateful for the tip!

Leave a comment:

• Case
    replied
    Originally posted by Henrik
    Hmmm, I wonder if this little thing that FMK and I wrote a while ago should be uploaded somewhere...
    Have you submitted it to Apolyton and Civfanatics? If not, you really should

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Hmmm, I wonder if this little thing that FMK and I wrote a while ago should be uploaded somewhere...
    You decide.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    St. Leo,

What's the name of this remarkable 'HTTP-based file manager'? If the old passwords I had are still relevant, maybe I could make (at least) this one update.

By the way, I had the same problems with trying to get the e-mail to work, which is why I suspected it was a server problem and not my software or computers that were the cause of all the grief. Have you tried to collect e-mails? I'm sure there will be hundreds of them there, of which 95% will be spam!

Leave a comment:

• St Leo
    replied
    You got it to work!

Actually, it's not FTP but rather an HTTP-based file manager. I am assuming it will work since the fora do.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    St. Leo,

You got it to work!

I did actually prepare an update some time back that I couldn't upload, and so placed it here; http://www.users.bigpond.com/c.hills/alt_sleague/, although am nervous as to whether I will be able to reconstruct it to suit the League's site structure.

Congratulations again on being able to upload data ... your powers of persuasion must surpass mine.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka Naldur
    replied
    it is going to be finally updated?

it used to be one of my favourite web pages until it died

Leave a comment:

• Case
    replied
    Add a link to the Civfanatics scenario review section

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Oobir
    replied
    If nothing else, it would be very gratifying to see the "Last Update Was: 6 March 2001" message changed...

Leave a comment:

• Prometeus
    replied
    yeah, you'll need to update my Antigonos links... still in search of a review.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    How about adding Morten Blaabjergs "Historical Realism" to the design tips?

Currently available here:

However, any update to show that the sleague still exists would be nice...

Leave a comment:

• St Leo
    started a topic Regarding SLeague Website

Regarding SLeague Website

Markos has given me some access to SLeague's files last month (think GeoCities File Manager with training wheels, parental controls, and safety ropes). This means I can update a page or two, but I have little enthusiasm towards taking the initiative; however, I can add things that you guys suggest.
Working...
X