• Show
Clear All

• Eivind IV
    replied
    I'm so exited I can't sleep!

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    Thanks, our_man. I should be working on the bat file and readme, but this is fun. Must...not...post...more...Pedia...shots...

Leave a comment:

• our_man
    replied
    That looks great Boco! Eagerly awaited.

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    Honest, I'm still working on it!

Looks like I'll get a little Civvin time shortly. Pedia files are 2/3 complete.

Leave a comment:

• Case
    replied
    Don't ask me where I'm getting this from, because I can't remember, but I think that the tank company was disbanded after 3rd Gaza (from memory, several had been knocked out and maintanence and logistical problems meant the survivors weren't useful after the breakout into Palestine).

They don't appear in the 1918 OOB I sent you, and all the Royal Tank Regiment's site at: www.army.mod.uk/armcorps/firsttan/history.htm has to say on the topic is that
    a detachment from the Corps ... served under Allenby at Gaza, Palestine in 1917.

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    Still working...

Thanks, Dr. K. Seems I made a mockery of my last prediction. After a busy RL period, I'm back at it.

Question for the grognards. When did company E of the Heavy Section, MGC / Royal Tank Corps cease operations in Palestine? Disbanded or transferred? Any info on numbers and types? IIRC, they had about 8 tanks, but I've lost my reference.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Kellogg
    replied
    *bump*

Can't wait to play this one!

Leave a comment:

• Case
    replied
    Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    RL is taking a huge toll right now. My next EA session won't likely be until Sunday. A general beta in the next 2-3 weeks is pretty likely.

Leave a comment:

• curtsibling
    replied
    There will be soon!

If Boco can get this baby released and when I get the new Dictator ToT done!

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    It's a shame, when I finally get TOT I found that there are not new scens for it

Leave a comment:

• Shadowstrike
    replied
    Sorry for disturbing the rest of this venerable topic, but has there been any news on this scenario? It looks really promising...

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    Tweaking. My beta tester found one huge bug and made some good suggestions that I'd like to incorporate.

With any luck a general beta test will start before the end of the month. Interested, EZRhino?

Leave a comment:

• EZRhino
    replied
    bump!

Leave a comment:

• Boco
    replied
    Slow going in March 1918

Another Alpha Test:

Germans launched Kaiserschlacht a month early in France! Desperately trying to plug the gaps in their lines, the British withdraw a huge portion of the Egyptian Expeditionary Force. Ammo for the heavy guns is nonexistent.

As a result, after four months of rolling over the Turks in the wake of Gaza, the Allies must pause. The Turks have regrouped, and a cavalry probe across the Jordan is encountering fierce resistance.

Meanwhile the Arab revolt is in full swing. Lacking strength to capture Ma'an and Amman, the Arabs harrass Turk reinforcements instead. With a little help from the RAF Bedouins decimate a Turk artillery column just north of the Dhuleil bridge. The Yeomanry are fortunate not to face that counterattack!

Came across some Alpha test problems in mid 1918, but I think I fixed them. If the test continues without too many bugs, I'll be contacting a grognard or two midweek to beg for beta feedback.

Once the unit art is complete, Merc, I'll be using your Sprite goodies to try and clean up the unit key clutter. Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X