Interactive Rome AAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Rome AAR

Paradox has opened their Rome AAR section. First out is an interactive Macedonia AAR where YOU and I can decide what will be done!

Linkey: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...play.php?f=393
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Kill the Barbabarians!
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Is EU: Rome already out?
      Blah

Comment

Nope
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

It will be released on April 15th.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Looks awesome!

Thanks for the heads up, Nikolai!
            The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
            "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
            "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
            The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Np.

Some more goodies:

Music samples from the game

Dev quotes

Thread promising "all news about the game, plus some"

Dev diary archive

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                It will be released on April 15th.
                Ah thx. I should eve own a computer capable of running it in reasonable speed by then
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X