X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaglo
    replied
    A quick question:

Do I need a DVD-player on my PC to play simcity 4?

Leave a comment:

• ZargonX
    replied
    perhaps you should read the manual?
    While good advice, that assumes that the manual is more than a pamphlet telling you what's new in the game. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Comrade Tribune
    replied
    Originally posted by vovansim
    As you can see, I already have four well-developed cities.
    Splendid. Can you post a larger screenie?

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Originally posted by War4ever

Leave a comment:

• War4ever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    How do I make deals for cities? I want to make Tassagrad the BEST city of the cities I'll create, and the others are simply there to serve.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    Regional play is absolutely key! Switch cities every decade or so, share RCI demand, and everything will work great. I haven't played much, but here is what I got after about ten-eleven hours of play (spread over about two weeks ). See attachment.

As you can see, I already have four well-developed cities. (Well, maybe you can't, since I turned the borders off. Trust me ) And I also am just starting two new ones on the right-hand side. They are all connected to each other, so basically, in each city, the demands are sky-high for any type of industry, housing, and commerce. I then pick and choose what kind of city I want - poor populace + dirty industry, or a sort of rural farmer's village, a wealthy community, or a bustling commercial district, and zone the tiles, and services accordingly. Since the sims freely move around the cities, the demand is shared, and everyone can find a place according to their education and wealth.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Have you read the threads on Simcity 4? Got some excellent tips.
    I'm too lazy to read through all that text sorry

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    Have you read the threads on Simcity 4? Got some excellent tips.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    started a topic Simcity 4 SUX

Simcity 4 SUX

Because I dont know how to play it! Im' a total newbie, and someone needs to teach me the good techniques.
Working...
X