Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasbelin
    replied
    I'll answer all you questions and elaborate the game a little bit with a screenshot in a few hours time.

/me goes back to work with the server.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    Oh, and since I am at it, I was curious, has anybody figured out those numbers in the top-right corner? They are in this format: N (M)... At the beginning I thought that the first one is the number of kills by you, and the second - how many times you've been killed. But then I found out that I usually start with the first number being zero, and the one in parenthesis being something else. (anywhere between 14 and 50). So, then I thought that these numbers might be team scores. As in allies versus the axis soldiers, you know? But then I realized that the first number increases only when I kill someone, while the second one grows all the time. I.e. not only when I get killed. So, either my assumption about team scores is wrong, or the people don't play very well in a team.

So, any way, if anybody got any insights, please share.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
    I like starting a game while offline, pacing the halls of druckkammen alone, planning my evil plots.
    Nah. I don't like druckkamen. Malta is much more fun, IMO. Besides, what are the evil plots without some shooting practice?

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    I like starting a game while offline, pacing the halls of druckkammen alone, planning my evil plots.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    I just spent about half an hour playing with some random people on the net, and boy, am I rusty! Got seven kills, and in the process got nailed 17 times. Grrr...

* Vovan goes off to practice some more *

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    Ras, are we doing direct IP connection? I would prefer that to gamespy. Also, I have a 56k right now. I tested in a 1 on 1 game and it was fine, but if I make our game lag too much I'll leave. I think it's ok though.

Leave a comment:

• Traianvs
    replied
    ah well nm i can't come on saturday either, and neither can i come after that as well, maybe a week later, too bad for me i guess...

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    So, what time on saturday are playing then?

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    JW,

nice.

Mac,

I'll keep the server running, so don't worry. I accept the suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• mactbone
    replied
    Can you set up the server from say EST 11 pm to GMT 12PM? Maybe while we're there we decide to go again in the afternoon or some other time?
    We could still have one on Saturday too.

Personally wrt time, I'm cool with staying up late, but I'd probably leave sometime around 2-3 EST unless it's so incredibly fun I can't miss out.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    If you play on saturday, I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    We could play on Saturday, if that's better. Plus I assume you have the exam in daytime as you live in Belgium.

Leave a comment:

• Traianvs
    replied
    ah i got exam on friday !!

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    BF1942 might be better because of the vehicles and much larger maps, but the weapon modelling and details aren't that good. Anyway, you would have to count me out then as server host, because it requires too much bandwith and server capacity, and I can't promise a server later either.

Leave a comment:

• Sarxis
    replied
    I've played MOH; Battlefield 1942 is better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X