Sorry...

Leave a comment:

• FrustratedPoet
    replied
    I have to wait until May 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    I just got my ship a little bit ago and sailing is hella fun. There's so many islands out there that it is going to take a while to explore them all.

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    My copy was shipped out today, should be here in a week or so...

Leave a comment:

• DinoDoc
    replied
    Graphics: 5.0
    Gorgeous, stylized, fluid, groundbreaking…it’s like watching a trippy Disney movie, except you’re fully controlling it. The only greater compliment is that the game is so good, you often completely forget about the graphics.

Sound: 5.0
    Wonderful! The music strives for striking simplicity in its haunting violin-and-harp sea shanties. The dynamically generated battle music is particularly inventive, and the characters’ grunts and squeaks (friend and foe alike) never fail to delight.

Controls: 4.5
    The camera can go absolutely bonkers during battles, and pulling out your wand to do repetitive tasks gets a little old, but everything else—fighting, jumping, walking, sailing, standing around just looking at stuff—is bliss.

Fun Factor: 5.0
    A brilliant, dazzling wonder, no matter how you feel about Link’s new pants. It stretches tried-and-true Zelda gameplay where change was due, and leaves it alone where it’s always worked. If this game doesn’t make you happy, then it’s physically impossible for you to be happy.

PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done.

I'll have to pick my reserved copy next week.

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    I think my favorite part of the game so far is the way that Link's hair blows backward when he is running. It just makes me laugh for some reason...

Leave a comment:

• asleepathewheel
    replied
    I also bought it, fun game

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    I got Zelda this afternoon and I have already played for a couple hours. Very cool game.

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Sorry, but I just find this hilarious coming from a Microsoft apologist...
    I'm not a Microsoft apologist -- Microsoft is the best thing ever, there's nothing to apoglize for!

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    A bunch of reviews are up now and The Wind Waker is still averaging a 97% score over at Game Rankings.

Only one more day...

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    just because Nintendo is pathetically trying to leverage their handheld monopoly...

Sorry, but I just find this hilarious coming from a Microsoft apologist...

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    I hate the fact that they make features, Nintendo throws some money at them if they lock off some of those features (For no reason) unless they hook up a GBA game too. I have every right to be negative about that, I have no plans ever to buy a GBA and I don't think I should have to go without those extra features just because Nintendo is pathetically trying to leverage their handheld monopoly...

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    Why are you always so negative? I thought it was a pretty cool collection of extras...

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Boo.

The only potentially cool stuff is using the GBA for the opsat map (even though I used that map about two times in the game, total), and using it was a remote control for the sticky bomb. I can't help but wondering how inconvenient it'd be to switch controllers mid-game though.

The "unlock level" stuff is absolute crap and people should protest to Nintendo because of it.

Leave a comment:

• Drake Tungsten
    replied
    What, exactly, will it do?

Splinter Cell connectivity details

Leave a comment:

Working...
X