Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pioneer
    replied
    I go for MOH for the story line. It hasn't come out here in Germany yet but when it does I'll go out and buy it. I loved the PC version. The atmosphere and the story is just fantastic.

I've tried TS2 and I didn't really like it. I am a big fan of Goldeneye and PD, so I thought that I'll like this one but I gave it up after 2-3 hours of playing.

Don't know much about Metroid yet but it sure sounds interesting!

So long...

Leave a comment:

• Tattila the Hun
    replied
    Me thinks Frontline doesn't have multiplayer.

Leave a comment:

• Grumbold
    replied
    Blech

Leave a comment:

• Lemmy
    replied
    Gamecube games.

EEEEWW!!!
    /me closes his IE window, goes to wash his hands and makes a note to never open this thread again

Leave a comment:

• loinburger
    replied
    Depends on how you want to use them. For primarily single-player you'll want Metroid Prime, for mixed single and multi play you'll want Medal of Honor (if I'm thinking of the correct game), and for primily multi-player you'll want TimeSplitters 2. (Note that I haven't played any of these games, but know the gist of Metroid Prime from playing Metroid and know the gist of TimeSplitters 2 from playing TimeSplitters, and know the gist of Medal of Honor from reading reviews).

A fun game to play with TimeSpitters (that ought to work well with TimeSplitters 2) is the "Auto-Handicapping Drinking Tournament": whoever wins the round (rounds last between 6-10 minutes depending on how many people are playing) takes a drink (either does a shot or chugs a beer), so eventually the better players start to lose their reflexes and see double and thereby acquire a handicap. It actually makes the game far more enjoyable than a regular non-handicapped tournament would be.

Leave a comment:

• DinoDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemmy
    what sort of games are they?
    Gamecube games.

Medal of Honor: Frontline Review

TimeSplitters 2 Review

Metroid Prime Preview (It should be out this month)

Leave a comment:

• Lemmy
    replied
    nver heard of it, never heard of that one either, only know the title of the other..

what sort of games are they?

Leave a comment:

• DinoDoc
    started a topic Recommend Dino a Game

Recommend Dino a Game

My three choices are Medal of Honor: Frontline, Timesplitters 2, and Metroid Prime. Which one would you recommend that I spend my money on and why?
Working...
X