Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlameFlash
    replied
    ISDA protected? Bah... I think I have a "backup" copy of it on my HD so just e-mail me about it if you want it... after getting a copy from half.com or somewhere of course...

Leave a comment:

• pg
    replied
    123john321 -

snes emulator required to play games(aka roms)

http://www.cherryroms.com/snes/885.php - earthbound
    http://www.cherryroms.com/snes/2586.php - simcity 2000
    http://www.cherryroms.com/snes/3904.php - simcity

you have to sign up for an account to be able to dl stuff from cherryroms though. can't get super mario rpg there because it's isda protected. i'm too lazy to find it elsewhere, and i didn't even check the others you mentioned!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. President
    replied
    The firey guy is Cinder. I think. He was cooler than Jago, why didn't he recur?

I used to be able to do Spinal's finishing combo. It was like that one mentioned above: something like jump kick, medium punch, forward + medium punch, forward + medium punch, forward + medium punch . . . until the guy drops.

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Originally posted by 123john321
    Super Mario RPG (I LOVE THAT GAME but, I don't have it )
    Earthbound (Rented, for a weekend, now I look for it far & wide)
    Check out sites like Gamestop.com, Amazon.com, half.com, among others... you should be able to find them for sale used... just remember that Earthbound came with its strategy guide, so be sure to check and make sure everything is still in tact.

Leave a comment:

• mrboo123
    replied
    The guy I could do combos with was a firely guy (Jayog I think?)

Leave a comment:

• mrboo123
    replied
    Ah..... the SNES, last time I played it was..... yesterday! (Super Mario World, took a shortcut to be the game) The SNES is the reson I played Computer games and not Legos My Favs. are:

Super Mario RPG (I LOVE THAT GAME but, I don't have it )
    Sim City (The reson why I love Sim games, TBS, and RTS when done right.)
    Earthbound (Rented, for a weekend, now I look for it far & wide)
    Hit the Ice (I love the intro muisc)
    Killer Instice (It the only fighting and I love, and I still rember how do 7-hit-combos, >> Y, >> Y, Y,Y,Y,Y, I think)
    and thats all I rember.

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Thrawn05

MM2 was the best IMHO. I didn't care to much for the other MM games. When MM started doing weird like sliding takes away the fun of IMHO, but that.s Me.

Another good was Serect of Evermore. I had lots of fun with that game. It gets slow at times but it was good.

And as for king, I'm still recovering the TBS battle with Ming. Not fair.
    SoE!? No way! I hated that game with a passion... it was released in the states instead of SoM2 so I doubly hate it.

MM2 was decent... same with MM3... though I still don't enjoy them as much as I do MM X, X3, X4, & X5.

Leave a comment:

• Thrawn05
    replied
    Originally posted by FlameFlash

I hated the original MM games, personally... the ones on the NES and GB... then came the SNES and Mega Man X.

Plug in a turbo controller and the little blue devil gets a machine gun!

The first X game, final boss, use the rolling shield to kill sigma's last form... hitting him in the head with them.

The second one was near impossible... one of the heart tanks just really annoyed me, and the level set-up just wasn't that great.

3 was much better! Of course, I really like Zero, and the fact that you could play as him in that one was just plain cool IMHO.

Then of course, Capcom turned tail along with Square and started making games for the PSX (a good system, and if Internet rumor is to be trusted, partially built by Nintendo.)

MM X4 has been the best by far, IMHO though. MM X5 was decent, but lacked the magic of X4... just ordered X6, so we'll have to see about that one... and X7 is in development.

Then of course, there's MM Xtreme 1 & 2 for GBC... want to play those... and then there's MM Zero for GBA... most certainly want to try that one out.

As far as other games go:

FF III/VI
    Chrono Trigger
    Secret of Mana (many an hour on that one.)
    Earthbound
    TMNT Turtles in Time
    TMNT Tournament Fighters (honestly, this was a decent fighter.)
    Super Metroid
    Super Bomberman (great 4x action! )
    NBA JAM TE (again with the 4x action!)
    Among others that I can't currently remember

EDIT:

RE: Prince vs. King...

Forget that! I'd slaughter you Thrawn!

A: 32 | D: 86 | M: 22 | HP: 38
    VS.
    A: 37 | D: 99 | M: 28 | HP: 42
    MM2 was the best IMHO. I didn't care to much for the other MM games. When MM started doing weird like sliding takes away the fun of IMHO, but that.s Me.

Another good was Serect of Evermore. I had lots of fun with that game. It gets slow at times but it was good.

And as for king, I'm still recovering the TBS battle with Ming. Not fair.

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    I'm surprised no one else mentioned Mega Man X.

That game floored me... too bad I never EVER beaten a Mega Man game (I finish all the stages, but never the last guy).
    I hated the original MM games, personally... the ones on the NES and GB... then came the SNES and Mega Man X.

Plug in a turbo controller and the little blue devil gets a machine gun!

The first X game, final boss, use the rolling shield to kill sigma's last form... hitting him in the head with them.

The second one was near impossible... one of the heart tanks just really annoyed me, and the level set-up just wasn't that great.

3 was much better! Of course, I really like Zero, and the fact that you could play as him in that one was just plain cool IMHO.

Then of course, Capcom turned tail along with Square and started making games for the PSX (a good system, and if Internet rumor is to be trusted, partially built by Nintendo.)

MM X4 has been the best by far, IMHO though. MM X5 was decent, but lacked the magic of X4... just ordered X6, so we'll have to see about that one... and X7 is in development.

Then of course, there's MM Xtreme 1 & 2 for GBC... want to play those... and then there's MM Zero for GBA... most certainly want to try that one out.

As far as other games go:

FF III/VI
    Chrono Trigger
    Secret of Mana (many an hour on that one.)
    Earthbound
    TMNT Turtles in Time
    TMNT Tournament Fighters (honestly, this was a decent fighter.)
    Super Metroid
    Super Bomberman (great 4x action! )
    NBA JAM TE (again with the 4x action!)
    Among others that I can't currently remember

EDIT:

RE: Prince vs. King...

Forget that! I'd slaughter you Thrawn!

A: 32 | D: 86 | M: 22 | HP: 38
    VS.
    A: 37 | D: 99 | M: 28 | HP: 42

Leave a comment:

• Thrawn05
    replied
    Originally posted by pg
    all 3 of the megaman x games were good... the last battles are near impossible. you have to fight all the previous ending guys then a few new mega bosses iirc.
    I only really played the first one (which I bought). Just when I thought I beat Sigma... his head pops off and now is part of a large background machine!

With my health and all weapons down to about 10%, and all of my reserves used up... well, you know.

Leave a comment:

• pg
    replied
    all 3 of the megaman x games were good... the last battles are near impossible. you have to fight all the previous ending guys then a few new mega bosses iirc.

Leave a comment:

• Thrawn05
    replied
    I'm surprised no one else mentioned Mega Man X.

That game floored me... too bad I never EVER beaten a Mega Man game (I finish all the stages, but never the last guy).

Leave a comment:

• Thrawn05
    replied
    Originally posted by The Pioneer
    and I am glad that it has come to Nintendo.

To the victor goes the spoils.

If think Prince is great, it's good to be the King.

Leave a comment:

• The Pioneer
    replied
    Just to clear my name I love, no let me say this again I LOVE Mario. I used to play Donkey Kong back in the early 80s and I still do in my little Game Boy. I owned all Nintendo systems after the SNES and thoroughly enjoyed Mario and other games. But Sonic was good too and I am glad that it has come to Nintendo.

Am I know accepted?

So long....

EDIT:
    This post made me a Prince!

Leave a comment:

• asleepathewheel
    replied

I wonder myself.

I think 99% of all SNES games rocked, the only ones that sucked were Mario Missing and mario's Time machine. What a load of garbage. Good thing I only rented them.
    I have to shamefully admit that I rented mario's time machine. not mario missing though, you have me on that one. The time machine was such a waste of a rental. just a little kiddy game. really lame.

I agree that most games I played for hte SNES were fairly enjoyable, at least temporarily: see final fantasy: mystic quest. I actually own this one. ok to play, but not detailed at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X