Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which game(s) are you looking most forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adagio
    replied
    Originally posted by tniem
    ADG when is Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 supposed to come out? I liked the first one and while I won't purchase it day one, I might pick it up when it comes out.
    Just wanted to tell you, the official site www.rollercoastertycoon.com has been updated (not much info about RTC2 though, but I guess it'll come some day), but on the site, they tell when it will be released, so if it's being delayed, then this would proberbly be the place to get the info )

Leave a comment:

• Kc7mxo
    replied
    1.) Medieval: Total War (Been looking forward to this since before I knew they were making it)
    2.)America's Army (Well, I'm looking forward to more bits of it getting released)
    3.) MOO3 (Looking forward, but expecting utter dissapointment)
    4.) World of Warcraft

Leave a comment:

• tniem
    replied
    Where in Michigan you from General Ike?

Leave a comment:

• Moral Hazard
    replied
    Besides games which are already out. But won't play until I finish all of the games I'm presently playing.

1. Sea Dogs 2 http://seadogs2.bethsoft.com
    The first had glaring omissions, (Cardboard NPCs, tedious trading model, lack of random missions ala pirates, poor ally AI) But the sequel appears to be addressing many of these issues (You can pick a fight with anyone in town, a random quest generator, better ai, revised trading model with supply and demand) plus it's gorgeous. I few downsides though, you have to play as one of two characters (I think), and there is only one grand campaign. Seadogs had 4.

Knights of the old Republic. A bioware Starwars RPG. :drool:
    Mideval Total War. I understand it's almost gold

Leave a comment:

• General Ike
    replied
    1. Sims Unleased
    2 PTW
    3. RCT 2
    4. Sim city 4
    5. The Sims--PS2

Leave a comment:

• loinburger
    replied
    I used to be looking forward to MoO3, but my interest has steadily declined over the past few months (due to delays, feature cuts, staff cuts, etc). I'm now at the point where I'll gladly buy the game from the bargain bin.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    PTW
    Age of mythology
    Rise of nations
    Sim City 4

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Antlerkov
    replied
    Originally posted by ADG
    It's not 4000 this one, it's just 4
    Gah! Evil, evil!

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Monk
    replied
    MoO3. That's it.

I expect I'll purchase the CivIII expansion after a suitable 'shake down' period, but I wouldn't say I'm 'looking forward to it'.

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    Age of Mythology
    Civ3: Play the World
    Doom 3
    The Courts of Candle'Bre

Leave a comment:

• Main_Brain
    replied
    1) Duke Nukem 4ever (Yeah call me idealistic but I still believe it will come ;=) )
    2) MoO3 (Wont be as good as expected but im sure it wont be bad)
    3) RoN (looks good sofar well we'll see)

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Originally posted by tniem
    ADG when is Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 supposed to come out? I liked the first one and while I won't purchase it day one, I might pick it up when it comes out.
    I don't remember the exact date (and is too lazy to check), but you can find the date on www.gonegold.com under releases

For more info about the game, check: http://www.chrissawyer.com/news.htm

They have a few screenshots there, but the sequel has exactly the same graphics as the first one, looks more like an add-on

Leave a comment:

• tniem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
    5. Nothing. There is no fifth game.
    Nobody said, it should be 5...

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
    1. SimCity 4000
    It's not 4000 this one, it's just 4

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Antlerkov
    replied