Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple MOM Question: How to Summon and Attach to Node.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattyBoy
    replied
    Thankyou for helping me get back into the game quickly

Leave a comment:

• Father Beast
    replied
    for stuff you can do with 11 books, check our MoM hint II thread. on the first page, it has a link to our original MoM hint thread.

MoM hint II

Leave a comment:

• Father Beast
    replied
    That's right. Magic spirit is an arcane spell everyone starts out with. you don't need any books. in fact, I played a game with no spell books and still had it right off.

go to spells, sumoning spells, and choose magic spirit. when it gets summoned, send it over to a node. if you haven't conquered the node, your magic spirit will probably get killed, though.

once it's there, the option "meld" will appear in the options at the bottom, along with "wait", "done", and so on. press meld and start raking in the magic.

Incidentally there is a life spell called guardian spirit which is much harder to dislodge from a node once it melds. regular magic spirits get kicked off every time another spirit tries to meld with the node.

Leave a comment:

• General Ludd
    replied
    All wizards can cast it at the start of the game - it's called magic spirit or something, there is an 'upgraded' version under life magic, though. (guardian spirit, I believe)

Leave a comment:

• MattyBoy
    started a topic Simple MOM Question: How to Summon and Attach to Node.

Simple MOM Question: How to Summon and Attach to Node.

Once upon a time I played MOM a lot and would get a few of those things that look like white ghosts searching the map from the start of the game. These units are especially useful for attaching to nodes to pull in Mana.

But now I have forgotten how I used to summon them. Was it a life spell or is there something that I can do with 11 Nature books, too?
Working...
X