• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yah, I am in favor of that as well

but the GM gets to mod them

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Why don't we use 26 people this round and have less-obvious clues?
      what obvious clues ??????
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

would be much better to get mafia to write their own kills and clues as rah suggests ...

Comment

but the GM should mod it

should I make the thread and lay out the situation

JonMiller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

but the GM should mod it

JonMiller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

obviosuly the gm has to post it.. otherswise we know who the mafia is .. but doesnt need altering form what the mafia psots..

just needs adding to to add more story

Comment

hmm

nah, because the mafia could give discriptions which are completely random

thus losing the whole reason why there are descriptions in the first place (They are suppose to be clues)

JOn Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yes, the mod has to keep the mafia honest so he should review it and maybe change it. But the mafia should be allowed to be sneaky about it. He shouldn't be forced to hang a "it's ME" sign around his neck.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    hmm

nah, because the mafia could give discriptions which are completely random

thus losing the whole reason why there are descriptions in the first place (They are suppose to be clues)

JOn Miller
                    wel ldidnt get any clear ones in last game so hopefuly the mafia will do better ....

Comment

With this village, even an "It's ME" sign wouldn't be a clue...
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

To be fair, we generally do vote people off who say "Its ME" in the thread.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hehe this way the mafia can write clues and try to gain extra bragging rights by putting solvable clues under the noses of the villagers before killing them.

Comment

Doc has a good point. The satisfaction of saying "It was right under your nose, you fools" would be immense.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Me!

Comment

This has been hunting me for days now GF, what does your location mean???

hat? It's better than being #4!
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X