Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I'd love to be the Inn Keeper again. I seem to last longer that way.

And yes the many heads of ming still live.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whatthe... I missed the signup thread

Is there still some room for me? If there is, please let me in
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Since I expanded the amount of slots to 28, there's still room for you.
        I think this would be a nice gradual move towards a game with 32 players and three Mafiosi.

Jon Miller is the only one so far who wants to be GM ("if there is no other").
        Are there any other volunteers?

Comment

Too bad I'm not a story-writer... otherwise I wouldn't mind being the GM...

Do we have a set rule where the killing will happen at a certain time of a day (e.g. 7 pm of whereever the GM lives)... if the mafia haven't sent the pm before that time, nobody gets killed during the night, and we go straight to voting (or next mafia gets 24 hours to chose a killing)... Or maybe the mafia gets kicked out of the game (making suicide)
          This means one kill per day...

This should speed things up a bit....

Comment

Too bad I'm not a story-writer.

The villagers that get killed should write one of the stories IMO(day or night), that leaves plenty of work for the GM, as it is now, it's too much work to still enjoy being a GM.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

But what story should they write? The story where they get killed? They don't know they get killed before the GM tells anyway!?!

Comment

they could write a later round story.

ADG & alva get killed in round one, they write the stories for round three.
                etc..
                Last edited by alva; March 13, 2004, 20:30.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

That is actually a good idea, although the GM should make sure there aren't any obvious clues

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

We could also have two GMs: one for each Mafiosi. Some co-ordination between both GMs would be required, but that can be settled.

Comment

Yep, indeed.

I suggested something alike earlier, whoever get's killed first(or among the first ones), helps outs/stands in as GM.

Comment

Nah, I think it should be on a voluntary basis. Not everyone would appreciate being put up with the burden of being GM if s/he doesn't want it.

Comment

True, that why I added "among the first ones"

On the other hand, I think it is more then fair to do your part of the 'work'.
                          If you happen to be bussy, there is always someone to bail you out.

Comment

others can do village killings

I tihnk that there should only be one GM, and that s/he should handle all the mafia killings

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I agree with having only one GM.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

When i was the mafia, I wrote most of my own kills, including clues. The GM, just edited it a touch.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X