Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarxis
    replied
    The light cycles are in the game, but I wouldn't say they are a large part of the story. You play a few rounds in a tournament.

But it is one of the multiplayer modes, and you can play a single player tournament mode with it too.

Leave a comment:

• asleepathewheel
    replied
    file planet? no thanks. download.com has it. its a bit slow, but it has it.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Seldon
    replied
    MattH: http://www.tron20.com/

Leave a comment:

• geeslaka
    replied
    Where are you downloading it from?

Leave a comment:

• Verto
    replied
    Downloading the demo now...

Leave a comment:

• MattH
    replied
    Can anyone describe Tron to me? Everything I read is aimed towards people who have a clue .

Leave a comment:

• Harry Seldon
    replied
    I heard that was a huge part of the game this time.

Leave a comment:

• DinoDoc
    replied
    Do they let you use the light cycle?

Leave a comment:

• Sarxis
    replied
    Well, as far as raw gameplay is concerned, they are right: its nothing revolutionary. But for me its enough to take generic gamplay and put a layer of Tron paint to make it a fun trip.

Yeah, I doubt I'll play the game through more than 3 times in my lifetime, but I rarely do for any action adventure shooter.

Gamestop gave it a 7.1, but that is Scott Osborne- his reviews have so much 'tilt', I can't take him serious.

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Generally the reviews were poor IIRC..........they were selling for nostlagia buffs I think.

Leave a comment:

• Sarxis
    started a topic Tron 2.0

Tron 2.0

I'm lovin' it! Bit of nostalgia in it for me since I'm 29, but I'm having a blast with it.

One of those 'tickle me silly' type games. Got great Tron graphics too (built on the Lithtec engine from NOLF2 I think).

Working...
X