Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the range of these ships?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

your counters are way, way too big.
      Did you mean that counters of this size will turn board game to floor game?
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Yes. Have you played Talisman? My brother has most of the expansion boards/decks for that game and we haven't played for over a year because there isn't enough space.
        What you might want to do is redesign the counter so it can be stood up.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

That's a pretty good idea, like the PCs in Talisman. It's a pretty fun game, but there are certain broken pieces. BTW, what expansion is it up to now?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X