Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chirac Says Eastern Europeans Are "Infantile" and should shut up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paiktis22
    As I said, when there's something even remotely intelligent to discuss let me know
    We were comparing the economies of France and the United States, but you said you didn't have 30 seconds.
    "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
    "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
    "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• You confused the threads DuncanK...

Comment

• *sigh*

I already explained. No need to get angry. Read back.
        I'm not angry Paiktis... I like you. But you need to step away from your self-branded "Anti-American" stance. It's ignorant and from what you are telling me, that name doesn't truly represent your interests if you are in fact, "Anti-US-Foreignpolicy".
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• errr. did I. I am confused. I hate when there are two threads with identical topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            Be specific in what you hate about America, because like it or not, even with its faults, its the best country on the planet.
            It's the largest industrialized country in the world, 280 million people. It is the richest, most powerful, and most polluting. It has the greatest contrasts between rich and
            poor.

Best? Depends what values you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

I'm not angry Paiktis... I like you. But you need to step away from your self-branded "Anti-American" stance. It's ignorant and from what you are telling me, that name doesn't truly represent your interests if you are in fact, "Anti-US-Foreignpolicy".
              Of course. But it is useful a character for trolling my buddy Spray back

Comment

• Originally posted by DuncanK
                errr. did I. I am confused. I hate when there are two threads with identical topics.
                The threads were not identical. One was euroweasels, by Dinodoc the other Chirac tells east Europeans to shut up by DanS. But it happens

Comment

• Yeah best... my grandfather and his family came here in 1958 not speaking a damn word of English and built a life from nothing. They escaped Nazism, Soviet Communism, and made a future for their descendants (me included). There's not one other damn country in the world where this could have happened. So yeah, it's the best. Sure it has it's problems, but its the best.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The thing is that frogger was the only one contributing intelligent debate to your side, and he is in the other thread talking about something else

Comment

• He was. He was giving you well known facts for which I can't really be arsed to search for

Comment

• Originally posted by DuncanK
                        The thing is that frogger was the only one contributing intelligent debate to your side, and he is in the other thread talking about something else
                        Drake doesn't think I contribute intelligent debate. He wants me to write an essay every time I answer him.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• We went through this 210 years ago. There has to be some compromise of power between large and small states. Power plays don't go toward solving this fundamental issue. I would have thought that France and Germany would have realized this.

France, learn a lesson?

Marazin and Spiffor are correct. Even if they represent Europe's view, the WAYS are wrong. For claiming the US is being a bully, the French aren't being any better.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                            Ozzy, you can't help but being the exception that verifies the rule
                            5, Bingo!!! You win a fact.

If the States was'nt bullying Iraq, France would be,
                            remember Suez, how about Syria, after they promised
                            independance. There is no Altruism in France.

Remember these are the same self centred clowns who
                            blew up the Rainbow warrior in New Zealand? That was (correct me if i'm wrong) an act of terroristism.

France like Greece is totally self centred, and totally
                            untrustworthy. I not surprised to see your brown
                            nosing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              We went through this 210 years ago. There has to be some compromise of power between large and small states. Power plays don't go toward solving this fundamental issue. I would have thought that France and Germany would have realized this.

France, learn a lesson?

Marazin and Spiffor are correct. Even if they represent Europe's view, the WAYS are wrong. For claiming the US is being a bully, the French aren't being any better.
                              The french are pompous asses? Who knew?

The fact is, though, that they're finally acting as chauvinistic as the US is.

It's like watching two trains collide in slo-mo...
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I hate reapeating myself.

_US and EU integration are completely different.
                                _It was the first time France and Germany openly rejected US policy and every "Revolution" bleeds at first.
                                The funny backlash from the US is actually enhancing EU integration.

Do you know that Rumsie is thinking of revenging Germany by taking all US troops from that country and annuling all military contracts?
                                Please do

Comment

Working...
                                X