X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

superbowl's been over loooong ago. This is not acceptable! :doitnow:

oh and I just wanted to post before it closes.
      :-p

Comment

its 1 pixel to high
        well here ya go bill
        Attached Files
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

hehe... bump cause it's 4 in the morning and this made me laugh
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

What?

Comment

The thing is, Ming will never delete this thread because he'll see that the title says that it's about windows xp clocks and he'll be like: "whatever, I don't even need to check it out?"
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Ming does read every thread (but not every post)... at least I remember him saying so somewhere...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Uh, his life must suck then

Come on, think of it yourself, wading through all OT threads... and he's supposed to have a job too Requires some persistence to be able to do that...
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                  X