No announcement yet.

Incoming Senate Majority Leader Frist Helps Victims in Florida Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a funny thread. It just kills the Dems that these kinds of things happen all the time for doctors--this certainly won't be the last hero moment for Frist and isn't the first.

The vanguard of compassionate conservativism.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      If he did help those people, I applaud him. It still doesn't change the fact that he's basically the voice for pharmaceutical companies. He saved people? Good, I'll give him a medal. Does it mean he's going to represent the interest of the American people instead of the pharmaceutical industry? pfffttt
      Sava, your concept of representing the American people is to destroy the patent system that has made America into the technology and industrial leader it is.

I can only hope that no Democrat that holds extremist views like yours ever again gets nominated or elected. This kind of thinking can only lead to disaster.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
      X