Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should get him some kindergartners to practice on...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, but the problem is, they'll just get frustrated and throw mashed peas at him.

On second though...
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• G*DD*MN IT DAVID AND BORIS KNOCK IT OFF!!!

This fight ended hours ago with both sides standing down, let it go!
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Yep... so let's not continue it. I wouldn't recommend it
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well that was fun..again.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramsib
                Ooops, I was wrong, is not 13 % it is actually 11% but it is growing Fez.

Of course, unemployment dicreases in Summer, our country depends on tourism.

http://www.portal-local.com/tutr_not...p?parametro=82
                Fine I will concede that one point but unemployment remains between: 8 - 11% depending on the time of the year. That is much lower than what unemployment was in 1996. So please concede defeat, I suggest you do right now.

This is from last year, but the CIA factbook explains what the Aznar adminstration is actually doing:

Spain's mixed capitalist economy supports a GDP that on a per capita basis is 80% that of the four leading West European economies. Its center-right government successfully worked to gain admission to the first group of countries launching the European single currency on 1 January 1999. The AZNAR administration has continued to advocate liberalization, privatization, and deregulation of the economy and has introduced some tax reforms to that end. Unemployment has been steadily falling under the AZNAR administration but remains the highest in the EU at 13%. The government intends to make further progress in changing labor laws and reforming pension schemes, which are key to the sustainability of both Spain's internal economic advances and its competitiveness in a single currency area. Adjusting to the monetary and other economic policies of an integrated Europe - and further reducing unemployment - will pose challenges to Spain over the next few years.
                GDP: purchasing power parity - $757 billion (2001 est.)
                GDP - real growth rate: 2.8% (2001 est.)
                GDP - per capita: purchasing power parity - $18,900 (2001 est.)

GDP - composition by sector:
                agriculture: 4%
                industry: 28%
                services: 68% (2000 est.)

(similar to that of France percentage wise)

Industries:
                textiles and apparel (including footwear), food and beverages, metals and metal manufactures, chemicals, shipbuilding, automobiles, machine tools, tourism

(Take a long look at that list and tell me that is highly diverse )

I hate to tell you this but Spain has been doing a lot better under Aznar than the previous adminstration. Unemployment is staying around 8-11%.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I now renew my request that this thread be closed.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• "GDP - composition by sector:
                    agriculture: 4%
                    industry: 28%
                    services: 68% (2000 est.) "

That adds up to 100%
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                    X