No announcement yet.

Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concernign Greece and winter sports, Have you ever seen that car ad on TV about that Jamaican ice skating team?

Comment

lol and remember what happened to croatian team after that match?

like you fared any better

She's the goddess of uglyness and of the total lack of ski tecnique

this does it

let me see now ...

FIAT is the worst car industry in europe. Cars are ugly, expensive and badly built. Not even Italians like to drive them

I wont even mention cars for the pensioned people, like alfa romeo. which is owned by FIAT so they are going to be destroyed with it soon

and Ferrari is Italian only by ownership, you need a German to drive it and britons to make it, plus it will soon be owne by B. ecclestone who is a brit

to be 'like an Italian' is in Croatian a synonym to be 'all show and no action'

your coast does not have one single island and is totaly polluted

Italian army is the most inable ever to be seen in europe. there are still jokes about their performance in wwII

Italian football is nothing compared to spanish or any other european. Italian basketball sucks. Italian waterpolo is worthless

I ll let you know if I remember something else

Comment

BTW Greece has plenty of Olympic gold medals you little mafiozino!
        In classical sports (court sports - decathlon) and others

Comment

btw., my condolences for the terrible earthquake and little victims that was very sad thing to happen. I didnt see a thread about it if there was one.

Comment

Canaries will be European Hawaiis along with Madeira, Antalya will be European Florida and Greenland will be European Alaska...

Comment

Canaries will be European Hawaiis along with Madeira, Antalya will be European Florida and Greenland will be European Alaska...

wont finland be european Alaska? Athens or Barcelona would be european LA

France would be.... hmm? Texas?

Comment

Girl with M-16 and 3 years of military training is definately turn on.I wouldn't mind to have a girl that can actually have a gunfight with me, and wrestle and have a chance to win without kicking the nuts. Those girls rules.

I have only some experience of Israel, Greece, Spain, Italy and Malta, as a visitor and traveller that is. Hard to say, I really liked them all! Well maybe Malta was a bit small.. Israel is a bit hazard zone because of the situation we all know. I'm basing this on where I would like to live... Though I like military.. but Israel wouldn't allow me to join, so screw that one.

I don't know!
                Croatia sounds very tempting.. I've heard some stories about it from my friend who was a peacekeeper, and has been there for vacation or something, and he said it was cool place. I never thought about it like that, but he told me about it a bit, so it's definately interesting. But I leave it out because I don't have my own experience....
                Albania could be only for extreme travelling, getting out alive is just a bonus.
                Turkey... We've all seen Midnight Express, no thanks.
                If my life depended on it, I'd just go for .. aargh!.. if I get to choose the town, Barcelona, so Spain it is.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

FIAT is the worst car industry in europe. Cars are ugly, expensive and badly built. Not even Italians like to drive them

Crap. FIAT is in troubles just because of crap marketing made by their owners. But of course I'm sure croatian cars are the non plus ultra of efficiency and safety

and Ferrari is Italian only by ownership, you need a German to drive it and britons to make it, plus it will soon be owne by B. ecclestone who is a brit

As if you had a single Formula 1 racer to swap for Schumacher

Italian army is the most inable ever to be seen in europe. there are still jokes about their performance in wwII
                  Croatian and slovenian armies kicking 500,000 italians away from Istria coast and burning their homes was definitely a great WW2 achievement I presume Or was it cooperating with the nazis any better?

Italian football is nothing compared to spanish or any other european
                  That's why italian soccer team won 3 times the World Cup

Italian basketball sucks
                  Actually Italy was 5th in Sydney 2000 Olympic Games

Italian waterpolo is worthless
                  Is it just me or is Italy among Greece, Russia and Hungary among the top countries in waterpolo?
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

BTW Greece has plenty of Olympic gold medals you little mafiozino
                    LOL I was talking about WINTER games! Btw I can't wait to see the greek volleyball team at Athens 2004
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

VetLegion, Tell me more about Croatia? Do you know any good websites about it in english?

edit: I had a vision of Croatia been .. well.. a negative place for some reason. But I've been hearing only nice things from people who have visited. Like it's a country that travellers haven't yet discovered.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

_LOL I was talking about WINTER games! Btw I can't wait to see the greek volleyball team at Athens 2004

Oh yeah? (why? what happened?)

I can't wait to see the Italian basketball team in Athens 2004 either

Comment

Oh yeah? (why? what happened?)

Paiktis, the host-city of every olympics edition has the right of bringing his national team for every group discipline- so greeks will have to bring a volleyball/basketball/gymnastics/handball etc. team for both males and females, and will have to compete in all the compulsory matches until the quarterfinals- aka USA/GRE female basketball

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

So? What's the problem?

Did you know we already have a BASEBALL team (of all teams!!!) and that it kicked the ass of nearly all of Europe and got the #1 place in the latest championship?

No?
                            Neither did I.

(We brought in all the Greek Americans baseball players BTW. That's why )

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Crap. FIAT is in troubles just because of crap marketing made by their owners.[/q]

no, it is because the cars are crap. last one worth a thing was punto. stilo is a disaster for example. who can drive that?

and alfaromeo, sports car, please they are all diesel now

matter of time until GM buys it, or FIAT selfdestructs and only build tractors

But of course I'm sure croatian cars are the non plus ultra of efficiency and safety

we deny any participation whatsoever in all models Yugo. That was all serb work

Croatian and slovenian armies kicking 500,000 italians away from Istria coast and burning their homes was definitely a great WW2 achievement I presume

it was the commies, italian ally who kicked them out. the damages were paid to them. those who stayed enjoy all privileges

Or was it cooperating with the nazis any better?

coming from an Italian, well, I m shocked, I dont know what to say ..

Actually Italy was 5th in Sydney 2000 Olympic Games

medals only go to 3 you know

Is it just me or is Italy among Greece, Russia and Hungary among the top countries in waterpolo?

its just you

Comment

Hey you mediterrenians, is any of your countries like this:
                                Not too expensive, warm and nice mediterranean weather, access to the sea, cool beaches (like Greece and Spain, doesn't have to have so much tourists though), great opportunities to do some snowboarding, nice and open girls (some of the local girls are just impossible to approach, they do only locals ), busy night life, and safe to go out as in you won't get mugged easily? Also rich culture, good access to neighbouring countries and not hostile to travellers?
                                I'm going travelling next summer and I want to go to this place.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X