Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Slovenia will soon be part of the EU and won't have to cross a border

I can already enter Italy without a passport, just with my personal ID card, so being out of EU cant stop me from traveling it if I want to

to go to a nearby beach, so they'll have nearby beaches.

wernezuma you know little about these parts dont you

Slovenians always went and will go to Croatia to spend the summer

Northeast coast of Italy is very very polluted because of the heavy industry there, and river Po brings even more crap from further away.. it is probably the most poluted area of adriatic sea

why do you think Italians go to Croatia en masse

Croatia on the other hand still has to do quite a bit homework before they can think about joining the EU.

we dont want to enter decadent EU empire anyway

I was in Graz this weekend. Nothing changed for the better since I was there last time. I saw signs of deterioration, decadence and despair - there were some FIATs on the roads
    Yes, even Stilos. That is how much Austrians have sunk

Comment

• right. Croatia is not worth wasting bandwidth

I understand. I saw what they did to you in the gay thread
      what a magnificent spanking you got from Boris Godunov

see you when you recover

Comment

• Northeast coast of Italy is very very polluted because of the heavy industry there, and river Po brings even more crap from further away.. it is probably the most poluted area of adriatic sea
        Crap. Millions of tourists from all over Europe invade the adriatic coast's summer resorts of Grado, Gorizia, Rimini and Riccione. Water is clean, so are their wallets after spending all their money in Italy instead of poor Croatia

They go there because in 2nd world countries like that you can have 100 dollars and live like a prince by getting prostitutes and cheap beer. Not something to be very proud of
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
          I can already enter Italy without a passport, just with my personal ID card, so being out of EU cant stop me from traveling it if I want to
          Which treaty does allow this? Croatia is not part of Schengen, is it?

Northeast coast of Italy is very very polluted because of the heavy industry there, and river Po brings even more crap from further away.. it is probably the most poluted area of adriatic sea
          The Po-Delta yes, but not the rest. Water has improved a lot in the last years, all major beaches get even becoming A-marks in water quality

I'd prefer the Croatian coast too, west coasts are simply better than east coasts, the adriatic there is simply beautiful, no doubt about that and Croatia is cheaper. Yet, most Italians still stay in Italy in Feragosto.

we dont want to enter decadent EU empire anyway
          That's good for we don't want you in

I was in Graz this weekend. Nothing changed for the better since I was there last time.
          About what can you complain, except for the weather and the people of course?

I saw signs of deterioration, decadence and despair - there were some FIATs on the roads
          Yes, even Stilos. That is how much Austrians have sunk
          All our better cars are in the Czech Republic or Hungary by now (*waits to be banned *)
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• quick search found this: http://www.world-atlas.org/western_e...nvironment.htm

Global warming: 5-10 tonnes of CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions per person per year.
            Latest year - approximately a total of 380 million tonnes CO2 released.
            Golfo di Genova and Northern Adriatic Sea coastlines are in danger of flooding due to rising sea levels.
            Pollution: Northern Italy has the highest concentration of pollution and acid rain with a pH ranging from 5.0 to less than 4 (most acidic), however, the entire Italian mainland releases high concentrations of sulphur and nitrogen oxides.
            Water Pollution: All waters surrounding Italy are considered polluted with the Golfo di Genova, Golfo di Venezia, the Northern Adriatic and Ligurian Sea areas and lakes labeled severely polluted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Which treaty does allow this? Croatia is not part of Schengen, is it?

we have a bilateral agreement with Italy

The Po-Delta yes, but not the rest. Water has improved a lot in the last years, all major beaches get even becoming A-marks in water quality

I ll take your word for it, but I m sure most of the waste from big cities ends up in Po and Po ends in North Adriatic so two plus two = four to me

I'd prefer the Croatian coast too, west coasts are simply better than east coasts, the adriatic there is simply beautiful, no doubt about that and Croatia is cheaper. Yet, most Italians still stay in Italy in Feragosto.

yes, they do, and still Ferragosto is generaly loosing importance among Italians from what I hear

That's good for we don't want you in

If Turkey can get in some time in the future so can we

About what can you complain, except for the weather and the people of course?

just kidding you, I got nothing to complain about

it was windy, but sunny weather. I planned to do some shopping but only bought one shirt and saw a whole lot of Slovenians.

All our better cars are in the Czech Republic or Hungary by now (*waits to be banned *)

they are in russia by now

Comment

• Nice to see Italy in a rout.

Good god, who picked Israel? They must be insane -- not only isn't it safe, it isn't even that nice.
                It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
                  we have a bilateral agreement with Italy
                  A good deal, so you can move almost freely throughout Europe without passport as you won't be controlled anymore after having entered Italy.

I ll take your word for it, but I m sure most of the waste from big cities ends up in Po and Po ends in North Adriatic so two plus two = four to me
                  The northern Italian beaches are not closer to the Po-Delta than the Croatian coast on the opposite side.

If Turkey can get in some time in the future so can we
                  Beware us from a Turkey in the EU. Nothing against the Turks, but they would be a serious problem in the EU. I honestly oppose any move towards Turkey enternig the EU. Please, dear Greeks, don't let me down!

they are in russia by now
                  We should stop this stereotyping though.
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                  X