• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sikander
    replied
    Re: The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What takes them so long?
    They have to be sure that all of their source material (like that crap from the leftist crank at the University of New Hampshire which was destroyed on Apolyton months ago) has been completely discredited before they take a stand. They have a reputation to maintain you know. Apparantly so do you.

Leave a comment:

• Space05us
    replied
    ignore Darkworld Ark. he should be hit by a bus and then told he shouldn't have been standing there.

Leave a comment:

• KrazyHorse
    replied
    Why is it that people complain every time somebody dies in Afganistan. IT'S A WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS! If the people didn't want to get bombed they should have moved away from the Taliban & Al Quida

If people in New York didn't want to die they should have moved.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Considering you are the aggressors, noone can take your word seriously.

In Yugoslavia you bombed a bus full of people because you thought it was a... tank

In Yugoslavia you bombed more hospitals than tanks

Also, in Afganistan the sources are not the Taliban but independent agencies.

Lastly the deathtoll of the wedding which you also bombed had started from 20 people. Now I see it was 40. There was never any talk about 400.

Bare in mind that you shot that wedding because you thought that they were firing at you.

People were just firing guns to celebrate.

I doubt that was a threat.

All in all I think you have a lot to answer for.

P.S. And let's not forget the pharmacy factory bombed...

It may seem too far away from you to care, just as Osama and WTC seem to far away and unimportant too or by some Europeans even justified, but there are people who are close to it.

(some too close)

I think you that since you can't let go of your aggresive ways, the next best thing is to express your outmost condolences (which noone will buy since you keep being aggresive), contact a full investigation and deal with your incompetent people and offer hefty recompensation to the families of those you killed as well as guarantee them their presence in the court of law where you will trial the americans which were responsible for this massacre.

Leave a comment:

• faded glory
    replied
    "62 innocents per day!

and people smile.... "

This is complete crap. Only around 900 civilian died during the bombing. This hasnt been fully confirmed, but what has been fully confirmed is the Taliban grossly inflated civilian losses to gain sympathy from juvenile western crackwhores.

I suppose a perfect expample of this. I thought we killed 400 people at the wedding party? What now? Only 40? Sounds like somebody cant count.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    people dying is OK because it wasn't us

Jon Miller
    (trollus extremus)

Leave a comment:

• Space05us
    replied
    Darkworld Ark: they would have moved away from thier government if it weren't for the fact that they feared them. Saying that people dying is okay because we're at war is ignorant.
    Dissident: why do you listen if you don't want to hear?

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    Why is somebody always complains when someone dies in the U.S. becuase of terrorism.

OK that was stupid, but I had to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    this is the reason the ICC is a mistake

JonMiller

Leave a comment:

• Darkworld Ark
    replied
    Why is it that people complain every time somebody dies in Afganistan. IT'S A WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS! If the people didn't want to get bombed they should have moved away from the Taliban & Al Quida.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    I think there should be an in in that post

JonMiller

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    It's obvious they pulled the number out of their ass, paiktis22, Al Jazera would have been all over this.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    62 innocents per day!

and people smile....

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Urban Ranger, you may as well come out and confess that you work for the Chinese Government by now.

We can figure it out ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    People actually read that newspaper? Poor British journalism at it's best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X