No announcement yet.

Swedish Commie-Feminist Poetry in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yes. Stupid Japanese moominruiners. The moomins are positively retarded in those cartoons, and Hemulin comes across as a seedy child molester. Unintentionally, probably.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

As always, with a lovely insight .

She is a political activist, a leader of a party. And the poem seems to have a clear political message.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Really? It looks vague enough to pass for just about anything to me.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Stefu, I wasn't aware that there were two different sets of drawing for these characters. could you give me an example of the same character , in different versions?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

There were the original comics, drawn by Tove and Lars Jansson, which kicked ass, and then there was/is this Japanese cartoon series, which, while it cruelly rapes the memory of true moomins to ass, still is better than half of the sludge passing off as children's cartooning. Small picture with the characters:

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Well, Ron, you're , of course , entitled to your own opinion.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
                Just out of interest- is the poem a statement of political intent? Or just a poem?

You see, I once wrote a poem about hammering a pineapple up Robert Kilroy-Silk's arsehole, but I don't actually advocate it as a political stance.
                Yeah, but then you're not a leader of any party we know of, are you, big boy?

I really don't know her intent with that. Probably to explain why the evil male world sucks. But you'd better ask snapcase - he's so in touch with his feminine - or should we say feminist - side he'll probably be more than happy to explain all that mindless dreck to those of us who are still helplessly mired by such outmoded Patriarchic delusions as logic or sense.
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

There is something subtly wrong with moominparatrooper referring to someone with nick 'Ron Jeremy' as 'big boy'.

Comment

Thank you Stefu. That was the one I watched on TV. Now how does an original moomin look?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Stefu, I thought of an entirely different description first, but put it off as impolite. Wouldn't want to be that, would we?
                      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Comment

There is something subtly wrong with moominparatrooper referring to someone with nick 'Ron Jeremy' as 'big boy'.
                          not so subtle , I am afraid.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ahem. Apparently , the soviet edition included japanese-style imagery. Thank you Stefu.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Good lord people.

Originally posted by Snapcase
                              Guys, this is eurowiggy posting here. Don't believe everything, or even anything he says. Gudrun Schyman is a sensible, centre-left politician on the right edge of Sweden's third largest party, and is heavily involved in the governing of the country right now.
                              So I just posted some of her deep theoretical insights to admire. What's your problem, hm? Go check it out, I'm not making this stuff up you know. But I admire the chutzpa of trying to tell the audience how sensible our beloved Gudrun is after having digested her loony ravings. Points for style, man.

She's not a "heavy drinker" either- like so many other people she's genetically cursed with Alcoholism, but has been dry for nearly a decade now.
                              Except for frequent little lapses, like that peeing her panties in a cinema two years ago, that little incident on the plane last year and her, eh, happy mood after the "all men are taliban"-speech last congress. The sad fact is that trying to pin dirt on Gudrun is pretty darn hard to do on Poly - to suggest worse thing than the woman has actually perpetrated would probably earn you a free vacation to Mingapulco for being too lewd, you know.

Oh, and please- there's a difference between "Communist Party" and "Party where members are allowed to be communists should they chose to do so".
                              V is the reformed commiunist party all right. The dropped the communist part years ago, but they make no secret of their real ambitions. It's just that communism takes back seat to another set hatered-powered delusions these days.

Feminism, the pre-eminent political ideology that I and Gudrun Schyman share (I'm an active member of the Left Party, btw, so don't expect me to be impartial on this issue)
                              Points for style again. At least you're honest enough to admit to being partial. Still, I'm not too impressed - how comes you sit in cushy Brittian, enjoying Europe lowest taxes, if you think commie taxation is such a good idea, heh? Not willing to pull the "solidarity load" you'd like to have others pay, are you?

As for the moving rant in defense of the latest hate-inspired ideology - feminism - hey, if that's you're trip, fine. Don't expect anybody who isn't into mealymouthed collectivist claptrap to let you or Gudrun of the hook, though. We know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                                Well, yes. Stupid Japanese moominruiners. The moomins are positively retarded in those cartoons, and Hemulin comes across as a seedy child molester. Unintentionally, probably.
                                Yeah, but still... [Kyle mode] The bastards! They killed Moomin! [/Kyle mode]
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X