Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Civilization has been the biggest bunch of bastards throughout history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam is a religion, not a civilization. If the thread were about which religion has caused the most misery Chris would have a very good point, though his superior tone and insults would have gone a long way toward covering it up.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Exactly what do you think happens daily here? Ooops thats just me being fooled by the Jew media I suppose.
      There´s a difference between critizising the actions taken by the state of Israel and to criticize zionism and to say that all things bad is the jews fault.

If you can´t tell the difference between anti-zionism and anti-semitism, then that´s your problem
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The Aztecs are worst baby. They fought continous wars to capture prisoners that they sacrificed to their gods and ate afterwards.

Would have been fun if they would have discovered us first.

Islam is evil too, but they don't drink blood from their victims. Only jews do that occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

There´s a difference between critizising the actions taken by the state of Israel and to criticize zionism and to say that all things bad is the jews fault.

If you can´t tell the difference between anti-zionism and anti-semitism, then that´s your problem
          Actually I am aware that some here are against what Israel does and are not against the Jews in particular. But there are some here that fall for the myth of the jewish conspiracy. If it doesn't partain to you, then ignore it.

I'm not exactly thrilled with what the Israelies do, but I find it interesting that a lot of people seem to get selective in their condemnations when it comes to violence. Don't you agree Kamrat?
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by WFHermans
            The Aztecs are worst baby. They fought continous wars to capture prisoners that they sacrificed to their gods and ate afterwards.

Would have been fun if they would have discovered us first.

Islam is evil too, but they don't drink blood from their victims. Only jews do that occasionally.
            Whose DL are you WTF? You are a poor troll anyway

2/10

Comment

Originally posted by WFHermans
              I would agree with you but they weren't around all that long. They were bastards their entire history but it was a short history.

Blood sacrifice wasn't the sole property of the Aztecs in the New World. It was quite popular throughout Central America and for a long time. The Aztec priests sacrificed their own blood as well as others. They were so nasty I don't feel the Spanish should be put down for wiping them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Actually I am aware that some here are against what Israel does and are not against the Jews in particular. But there are some here that fall for the myth of the jewish conspiracy. If it doesn't partain to you, then ignore it.
                You answered my post with that statement. What was I to think, huh?

I'm not exactly thrilled with what the Israelies do, but I find it interesting that a lot of people seem to get selective in their condemnations when it comes to violence. Don't you agree Kamrat?
                Yes, but this depends on which the position the the part that stands for the violence is in. I don´t defend the suicide bombings by palestinians, but I can understand why they´re doing it.

I don´t understand the violence by the IDF, since I think that the state of Israel is located in land stolen from the palestinians (and no I don´t care that the jews were there 2000 years ago...) and therefore an illegal state.

Comment

it wasn't stolen. It was bought.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

You answered my post with that statement. What was I to think, huh?
                    yes i know. That last sarcastic remark should have been directed to another poster here. Sorry if you thought I was referring to you.

Yes, but this depends on which the position the the part that stands for the violence is in. I don´t defend the suicide bombings by palestinians, but I can understand why they´re doing it.

I don´t understand the violence by the IDF, since I think that the state of Israel is located in land stolen from the palestinians (and no I don´t care that the jews were there 2000 years ago...) and therefore an illegal state.
                    I can understand why the Israelies do what they do. Even though it is counterproductive and most of the time they end up going after the wrong people.

I disagree that the Pal are the "legal" owners of the land, but threadjacking the worlds worst bastards thread won't make either of us change our minds. Violence from both sides prove one thing to me. Neither sides deserves peace. The land would be better adminisered by a third party since neither side is willing to live in peace.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• let the threadjacking go on.

who do you have in mind ? ( as the third party )
                      Last edited by Az; April 17, 2002, 06:19.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalgetti
                        it wasn't stolen. It was bought.
                        SOME of it was purchased. That is like saying the if someone bought enough land in the US they could unilaterly declare the area they PARTIALLY owned an new nation.

Israel is there NOW though so its time the rest of Middle East decided to deal with it.

Comment

• well , the US is a sovereign nation. Palestine never was.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalgetti
                            well , the US is a sovereign nation. Palestine never was.
                            So what gave a minority of European refugees the right to decide who would be in charge?

There is no way to justify what happened in 1948. Just as there is no way justify conning some kid into blowing themselves up in a pizza shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                              Ass-backwards history on your part, the crusades were an answer to Muslim agression.
                              Nop. Crusades was a way to bring more wealth to Western countries. No more.
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Zobo . no , that's no true. The crusades were no way to enrich the west. esp. when this area was among the poorest in the arab world.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X